Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What is your cup size? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402677)

zionnecherub 04-21-2008 09:13 PM

What is your cup size?

I am frustrated with all of the nursing bras and tops out there. Its like everything is designed for smaller chested women. It just seems like most breastfeeding women should be bigger than the average C :headscratch: Especially the large and extra large mamas out there (like me :blush: ).

I am just going to have to invent a nursing garment that actually works :giggle:

ETA: I didnt mean to offend those mamas that are a "C"... I wish I was, it would make jogging alot easier :laugh:

Edensmomma 04-21-2008 09:16 PM

Re: What is your cup size?

I have implants, size D but I turn into a HUGE DD-probably bigger but I stuff myself into a DD.

house-of-boys 04-21-2008 09:17 PM

So sorry Mama. I'm not much help here but I'm a C when full. I'm more like a B after nursing, and I was an A cup before Bennett. So a C seems huge to me!

Nissi 04-21-2008 09:18 PM

:hugs: that's one thing I very much dislike about bf'ing! How huge I get :blush: Finally I'm much smaller now, but I really hate getting as big as I do for so long :\

clothmamaof4 04-21-2008 09:19 PM

If you do count me in! Last time I was pregnant I went from a D to an E all before even having the baby and after went to an F/G for a little while and then back down to an E once supply balanced out. Same this time, I'm already up to an E bordering on an F and will probably go up to an F or higher after. It's HARD to find something that fits and I'm afraid of wearing something too small for fear of reducing milk supply as I've heard it can cause that. I have to just hang out around the house braless for a few weeks and I would love to be able to wear a nursing tank but alas nothing is made in my size. Okay, done ranting :p

zionnecherub 04-21-2008 09:20 PM

At my biggest I was a F/G. As I lose weight, I will probably get down to a DD or D.

I just tried a glamourmom and the thing was huge around the chest, but way too small in the cup area.

staceyroo77 04-21-2008 09:20 PM

C

kaylabelle05 04-21-2008 09:24 PM

Started out as a C/D. Went up to an I with DS. When everything settled down I was an F. When I lost all my baby weight I went back down to a C/D. With DD I went up to a J and stayed at a G for some time. I am now a DD and hoping to go back to a D.

Sarahsdawn 04-21-2008 09:24 PM

pre-nursing I was a shrimpy 105 pound A........after having baby#1 add 15 pounds, and a few *E* cup nursing bras. 2.5 years later, just weaned baby #1, preggers w/ baby#2, and at the BEGINNING of my 2nd trimester I'm already a *D*, so I might be an F this time around. I just want to CRY!!!!! Someone give me my small chest back, PLEASE!!!! I have enough to carry, thank you very much!!!!!!

nrae74 04-21-2008 09:27 PM

DD with first baby D with second, C with the last 2(While nursing) so I just keep getting smaller:giggle: I am a B when I am finished nursing, when I used to be a C so??:headscratch:

Sorry mama, fwiw, I hate all the nursing apparel/bras avail for "average" cup sizes too. (at least within my budget)