Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Help me find a trim and absorbent fitted! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40453)

Raquelita 09-11-2006 05:46 PM

Help me find a trim and absorbent fitted!

We are a pf + covers family, but i think it would be nice to have a fitted or two available so that when my parents or IL's watch DS they are able to change him easily.

I tried pockets - oh how we tried. FB, Snap-Ez, Drybees. We get leaks with all of them - even when i buy them brand new. We just need a two-layer system.

So what is one or two fitteds that would be good for us? Here is what i'm looking for:

1. Absorbent - DS is a super-soaker
2. Trim - prefolds+covers are not bulky under his clothes, i don't want a bulky fitted
3. Lined in a moisture-wicking material like fleece or suedecloth (i like this feature of a pocket).
4. Not hemp - i have hemp fitteds for night and would like something different for day.

I have an EUC Drybees Medium and VGUC Snap-Ez medium (pilled fleece)
(plus inserts) that i need to get rid of, so if someone has size medium fitteds they would like to trade i would be more than open to it!

myajdw 09-11-2006 05:59 PM

Re: Help me find a trim and absorbent fitted!

shaineinok on here makes some super nice absobant trim fitteds. i have two and love them!

a_cthelen 09-11-2006 06:02 PM

I like my Dream-Eze OC fitteds. They are trim and absorbant. They are also the easiest to get (no stalking required). If you don't mind stalking HC or hunting around on FSOT, BBL is another great dipe. Terri makes them in hemp or sherpa. I only have sherpa right now. They are topped with velour. I have yet to find any fitted with fleece like pockets. PattyNaps are trim, but aren't as absorbant, IMO, as BBLs or DE.

I just got a tester fitted from Deana of Hillbilly Bunny today, so I'll LTK how that works out, too. :)

Prettylocks 09-11-2006 06:05 PM

I love firefly fitteds and little beetle fitteds. Both very trim, very absorbant, and dry as quickly as pfs!

tararaboomdeea 09-11-2006 06:49 PM

Definately Dream Eze!

sandrc 09-11-2006 06:56 PM

i like thirsties. my dd can wear them for 2 or 3 pees before the diaper is sopping wet. (she is a heavy wetter) it doesn't have a stay dry liner in it though. they are pretty cheap too and as far as i know they are easy to get.

ecoria 09-11-2006 07:09 PM

www.sweetbottomcreek.com. i love her dipes!