Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Just totally frustrated.. ugh (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4072)

Radish4ever 05-06-2006 11:23 PM

Just totally frustrated.. ugh

I don't know what the deal is... my life is really NOT that complicated.... but lately I've just felt BLAH about everything. I mystery shop for a "living" and have completely played hookie lately - I've cancelled my shops or haven't filled out the reports........... I've been napping more than usual and wanting alone time....... getting frustrated with Grace and DH easily. It's just annoying that I'm like this right now.....
I JUST finished a semester of school on Thursday so that helps.... I'm NOT pg, NOT on the rag (lol), NOT depressed... just........ BLAH and frustrated and lacking motivation. LOL

HELP

Melissa 05-06-2006 11:25 PM

Re: Just totally frustrated.. ugh

:hugs: I was gonna say pg lol

I go thru this every once in a while too and feel like I am starting another slump myself. Try to get some alone time or no kid time. For me I feel worse when I dont take the little bit of time for myself. Hope you feel better soon.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 05-06-2006 11:57 PM

i'm sorry girl, im'ing you right now:hugs:

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 05-07-2006 12:07 AM

:hugs: :bighug: Hugs mama! Hope things get better.. pm me if ya need to chat!:hugegrin:

leobaby04 05-07-2006 07:43 AM

I have felt this way a lot since we moved and I don't have any adult friends to meet for lunch or something like that. It came to a head this past week when we all had a cold and I was PMS'ing and I was just sooooo impatient with Colleen and DH that it was upsetting me. I think for me the solution is to get out of the house more, with or without her.

I hope things get better for ya really soon!

2sweetboys 05-07-2006 08:45 AM

Jenn, I'm totally there with ya! I feel like this everyday. I don't have any friends, and I've lived here all my life! I get to the point some days where I just want to tell DH and the boys to just leave me alone. I always feel bad about how I feel, but I know that I just need to find an outlet. Of course DH doesn't understand because he works 12 hour shifts, so he gets to remove himself from the house and whatever is going on here...I don't. If you ever want to chat just pm or email me and we can chat away.

One thing I do is take Aedan to daycare one day a week. I feel that this is good for both of us, because he gets to spend the whole day playing with other kids and I get a toddler-free day. If I'm having a really bad week I take Harley too, but not very often since I think he's just a little too young for daycare (9 months).

FunnyMonkey 05-07-2006 02:57 PM

I've been like that all last week, today I just can't take it anymore!! I'm so, so grumpy. :yuck: I'm really tired of this after a full week of being blah There are a couple of things getting to me at the moment, but I realized today there are a few I can control & if I can get them better I think it will lighten me up a bit soo....

1. Today I'm forcing myself to do a declutter spree today & tomorrow I'm calling the housecleaner - the mess around here is really getting me down.

2. Finish a project - hang up the pictures, shelves & curtains that have been stacked on the floor for 3 months waiting to be hung.

3. Taking dd to a fun music class or messy class so I feel like she's getting out & having fun instead of couped up with a grump

4. Get a haircut

5. Buy a couple nice shirts for me

6. Call a friend & get out for a visit to socialize - I think this is the biggest problem, I just need to hang out & have some fun!!!

7. Eat more fruit & drink more water, I've been dehydrated all week

hollyhobby30 05-07-2006 03:08 PM

I'm sorry your feeling blah hon.

Sounds like you need a passion in your life that you can call your own or if it's possible to take a cheap mini weekend vacation with hubby to revive yourself and feel like a girl again.

I'm just curious...what's mystery shopping?

Cracked Baubble 05-07-2006 03:15 PM

I get like this frequently and I do think it's a part of depression.
I find that if I take a B12 complex and EFAs it helps alot!
Set small, realistic goals and push myself.
Do something really nice for someone I *know* is going to really appreciate it.
Take a day for myself, get coffee, read a book, get my nails and hair done and buy a new outfit.

Irishmommy 05-07-2006 03:40 PM

BTW, how do you get to be a mystery shopper? I want to do that for a "living".
:)