Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I LOVE Fuzzi Bunz, but. . . . (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4101)

turtle2who 05-07-2006 07:04 AM

I LOVE Fuzzi Bunz, but. . . .

Am I the only one who is annoyed by the fact that all FB's are not created equal? I have some that are really wide in the crotch and some that are really narrow. I have to use different inserts depending on how wide/narrow each particular diaper is otherwise we have leaking. My dh used to help stuff diapers but he has given up trying to figure out my crazy system. I am ISO wonderfuls inserts because they seem to fit in the narrow ones best and my cottonbabies work in the wide ones. Only 2 different inserts may make things easier.

But WHY are they not all the same????? Don't they use a pattern to make them? I bought some from here used but many new from Diaperco and it doesn't seem to matter where they came from.

Anyone else frustrated by this? Find any solution to the stuffing problem?

kezoo 05-07-2006 07:11 AM

Re: I LOVE Fuzzi Bunz, but. . . .

:headscratch: Hmmm, I don't have that problem, except for some of the froggy ones (and those were downgraded to "second" status because of it). My MOE microfiber and FuzziBunzStore hemp inserts all fit all FBs just fine, and I have a mix of use and new dipes, too. Sorry it's so frustrating for you!

ReagansMommy 05-07-2006 07:17 AM

Never noticed... I only had 4 - now I only have 3...

Lovinmy2boys 05-07-2006 07:20 AM

I have this problem too, I have a few with a way wider crotch than the others. I bought them all new at the same time. It's irritating!:banghead:

leobaby04 05-07-2006 07:35 AM

Yep, I have that problem too! I have about 10 FBs and a lot of them are the same, but there are a couple that are bigger/smaller thru the crotch and it is aggravating come stuffing time! I guess it's a quality control issue :headscratch:

cr2005 05-07-2006 08:26 AM

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I ordered a package of 12 all size Medium when I first started using cloth diapers. My inserts all fit in them, but I have to snap a few of them tighter than the rest. I thought that was odd too. I guess it's a quality control thing. It is frustrating though.

gr33nie 05-07-2006 08:56 AM

mine have some difference but my joeys fit well in all of them, it's more a matter of how tight a fit it is for my hand in the Joey's. The funnything is that they all fit/work well.

Sarah

marymom 05-07-2006 08:57 AM

i'm glad i'm not the only one, i thought i was losing my mind!!! :dunno:

hlahickman 05-07-2006 10:02 AM

SAME HERE!!!

I use the "bigger" ones for night time diapers, and they happen to be colors that I only have one of, so it's not that bad...

embem 05-07-2006 11:41 AM

yep, i have the same problem, and that's why i've sold off many of my FB, that and the wideness of the crotch just doesn't fit my DS very well. glad to know it's not just me and my picky ways :)!