Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Co-sleeping mamas...? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416643)

monicajoy1979 05-06-2008 06:21 PM

Co-sleeping mamas...?
 
How in the world do you get "adult time"? When my DD was younger she would sleep through everything, now she doesn't always and I am afraid she is going to see something and be traumatized for life. :blush: She is only 7 months old now so I know it will gets worse.

With our living situation we cant go to another room.

We would like other children someday, but at this rate...:banghead:

ForCryingOutLoud 05-06-2008 06:23 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mama...?
 
Go in the bathroom & lock the door if you can't go anywhere else... we dtd everywhere but our room :giggle: :blush:

danimoo43 05-06-2008 06:24 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mama...?
 
:giggle2:
My daughter just started co-sleeping with me, since my husband has left. He'll be back in 2 weeks and i'm wondering the same thing.

danimoo43 05-06-2008 06:25 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mama...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommy2Carson&Belle (Post 3512667)
Go in the bathroom & lock the door if you can't go anywhere else... we dtd everywhere but our room :giggle: :blush:

That sounds exciting.
:giggle2:
My hubby needs to come home NOW!!

ThreeBunniesMoma 05-06-2008 06:26 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mama...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommy2Carson&Belle (Post 3512667)
... we dtd everywhere but our room :giggle: :blush:

Same here! Just before my husband deployed we actually used our bed for the first time in almost 2 years.:giggle2: (it wasn't as much fun as everywhere else)

monicajoy1979 05-06-2008 06:26 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mama...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommy2Carson&Belle (Post 3512667)
Go in the bathroom & lock the door if you can't go anywhere else... we dtd everywhere but our room :giggle: :blush:

The problem is the bathrrom is right next to my aunts room, she can hear someone fart from her room. :giggle2:

monicajoy1979 05-06-2008 06:28 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mama...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThreeBunniesMoma (Post 3512699)
Same here! Just before my husband deployed we actually used our bed for the first time in almost 2 years.:giggle2: (it wasn't as much fun as everywhere else)

:roflmbo:

I can't wait til we move out!

imommy 05-06-2008 06:29 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mama...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by monicajoy1979 (Post 3512706)
The problem is the bathrrom is right next to my aunts room, she can hear someone fart from her room. :giggle2:

:roflmbo: Honestly.

I don't think your little one will be scarred this young. We would just wait until she was asleep for awhile and then we'd just have to be really quiet. That was part of the fun too. :blush::giggle:

itsymama 05-06-2008 06:35 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mama...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imommy (Post 3512717)
:roflmbo: Honestly.

I don't think your little one will be scarred this young. We would just wait until she was asleep for awhile and then we'd just have to be really quiet. That was part of the fun too. :blush::giggle:

Ya , I got too good at being quiet this way , or so hubby thinks :blush:

OneFabMama 05-06-2008 06:37 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mamas...?
 
When DD was younger, we'd DTD on the floor or something while she slept. LOL

Our living arrangements didn't allow for anything else either. We were living with family.

We often showered together too. *wink*


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors