Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   sore all of a sudden.... why? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416903)

sharleen (DCDiapers) 05-06-2008 11:20 PM

sore all of a sudden.... why?

For the past few days, I have been sore nursing. I have no idea why, baby does not have thrush (from what I can tell).

Its more of a tingley irritating feeling.

She is my 4th baby and 3 months old..... don't remember this happening before..... any ideas?

TIA.

daisy0306 05-06-2008 11:27 PM

Re: sore all of a sudden.... why?

AF maybe?:headscratch:

sharleen (DCDiapers) 05-06-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy0306 (Post 3515266)
AF maybe?:headscratch:

I don't usually get it until at least 6-9 months. I am nursing through the night still and many times during the day so I don't expect AF to visit for some time.....
I sure hope at least lol.

Prettylocks 05-06-2008 11:40 PM

could you be pg?

sharleen (DCDiapers) 05-07-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 3515340)
could you be pg?

with out AF? Never has happened before..... baby is only 3 months.... that would sure throw me off lol.

I don't think I am though.

Any other ideas lol. Should I ask my dr? Maybe I will wait another day or so to see what happens.

Prettylocks 05-07-2008 01:05 AM

Ever heard of irish twins :giggle: it definitely happens...

keep us posted :)

sharleen (DCDiapers) 05-07-2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 3515508)
Ever heard of irish twins :giggle: it definitely happens...

keep us posted :)

Yikes. That would be a handful. The closest I have is 15 months apart.

Jaclyn 05-07-2008 04:35 PM

For me, this just happens randomly once in a while, usually when I'm ovulating though. Or you could be pregnant. :)

La Mere D'Anna 05-07-2008 05:00 PM

It's hard to say. Sometimes when nursing my daughter, my breasts would some times be swollen just out of nowhere or sore out of nowhere. But it always went away. Just be patient. I bet it'll go away.

I've been nursing for almost 18 months and haven't had a period yet. I don't know if my breasts would be sore while nursing and expecting AF...

FrmrsDhtr 05-07-2008 05:31 PM

I am having pain nursing my 6 month old. I've been to my ob and talked to two LCs and no one knows what is causing the pain. I keep threatening to make an appt with the LC but it's an hour plus away and costs money. Arg! I hope you figure out what is going on.