Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The big fat AF is singing today (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41706)

keegans_mommy 09-15-2006 05:29 AM

The big fat AF is singing today

Yup, after a week and a 1/2 of mild cramping, 5 days of spotting, AF is finally showing up. :banghead: so I guess the doc was right and I was terribly off base.

I usually wouldn't have a problem with this except for the fact that this is the first time I have ever been wrong about being PG or not. :banghead: Now when I do become PG, I will not be trusting my body's signals like I have done in the past. This is infuriating!

Oh well, anyway, I am so busy selling my business off, getting back to being a SAHM exclusively and catching up on household duties that waiting the month is probably the best thing I can do.

The other good thing is: I have been PG 5 times in the past, 3 of those PG's I have gotten PG the very first month so I am quick when we try so I am hoping this lat one will be quick too :goodvibes:

Oh, and I am nuts too! Since we are starting completely over and don't have diddly squat for a new baby, I have sold alot of my fabric and inventory and turned around and bought a very nice NB/S stash and a good maternity wardrobe so far :goodvibes:

So now I think I will go to FF and get myself a ticker since I am on CD1 :)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-15-2006 05:37 AM

Re: The big fat AF is singing today

I'm sorry mama**BIgHugs** to you and know it will happen when you least expect it:hugs:

Severine 09-15-2006 07:01 AM

:hugs: Every pregnancy is different and I understand the not trusting signs. Last month, I was convinced that I was pg. This month, I was convinced that I was not. You never can tell. :hugs: It sounds like the timing wasn't right though, so at least you'll have a chance to get everything else in order first!

RetroBaby 09-15-2006 03:15 PM

I'm sorry! :( Good luck with your upcoming TTC! :goodvibes:

keegans_mommy 09-15-2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeydoodymom
I'm sorry! :( Good luck with your upcoming TTC! :goodvibes:

Thank you so much. I am just aching so bad today and sick too. I'd rather be PG :( But it's ok, there is plenty of time :)

Sweetforestcat 09-15-2006 03:28 PM

Aw, I hate when that happens.

join the club! LOL I thought for sure I was PG last week when indeed I was not. Stupid tricky AF.

small_wonders_wipes 09-15-2006 03:39 PM

Sorry that AF showed up!! :(

I am pretty much in the same boat....I have been feeling like I might be pregnant, but AF should show up in just a day or two. I have taken a few hpt's but I keep getting BFN! I don't want to get my hopes up, because I just know if I do, AF will show up!!

Good luck!!:goodvibes:

KnottyLDSMama 09-18-2006 10:14 PM

Awww. *hugs* I keep wondering, and figured I'd finally ask...why exactly are you selling off your business stuff? J/w. You can tell me to mind my business if you wanna. lol