Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Glamourmom Bra Top vs. Bravado Tank (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423118)

luvmy2girls 05-13-2008 03:57 PM

Glamourmom Bra Top vs. Bravado Tank

Has anyone tried both of these? I like my Glamourmoms but think I need one or two more nursing tanks before the new babe comes and Im wondering if I should try the Bravado tank? I have 2 Bravado bras that I like, so .... ????

Anyone tried both and have opinions???

madnlock 05-13-2008 04:17 PM

Re: Glamourmom Bra Top vs. Bravado Tank

I don't have any personal experience w/ the Bravado but have always wanted to try one. I have liked Bravado bras ever since I had my first son (who is now almost 10). I think many people like the Bravado tanks over the Glamourmoms since you don't have to try to fit through the hole in the tank. You just unclip and the front drops down. I also think that the cut of the Bravado tanks might be a little more modest. I have mostly Medium and one Large Glamourmom and the Mediums are a little tight and low cut, but maybe they have shrunk? I was just able to find Glamourmoms for a better price but I am still on the hunt for well priced Bravado tanks. I am going to follow this thread because I am interested too!

tree13ag 05-13-2008 04:54 PM

my bravado is lowcut too
for everyday use, i prefer the target nursing tank

Gloriel 05-13-2008 04:57 PM

I *love* my target nursing tanks. I wear one almost every day. I haven't tried a glamourmom or bravado tank though...

Katiebear 05-13-2008 05:02 PM

I love my bravado tank, but I was wearing an H cup when nursing... so I had a lot cleavage showing - I didn't wear it alone. A smaller breasted woman might not have the same problem. It was so comfortable and convenient, though.

If you were worried about it being too low cut, you could always use it as a bra under a regular t-shirt - then when you hike your shirt up to nurse you don't show off your tummy/back.

kittykat2481 05-13-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katiebear (Post 3569909)
If you were worried about it being too low cut, you could always use it as a bra under a regular t-shirt - then when you hike your shirt up to nurse you don't show off your tummy/back.

That's what I do with my Target nursing tank. Love it!

autumnlily 05-13-2008 08:06 PM

I have both! The Glamourmom top is nice - and I love the option for lace trim at the bottom. The Bravado Tank is a bit longer and definitely more supportive, I like the fact that I don't have "target" boobs sticking through the support like the glamourmom tops. The Bravado does show more cleavage - but not too much.

I'll have to try the Target brand everyone is raving about.

Gloriel 05-13-2008 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittykat2481 (Post 3570150)
That's what I do with my Target nursing tank. Love it!

me too!

momofapeanut 05-14-2008 05:57 AM

I'm a bravado fan.

luvmy2girls 05-14-2008 07:05 AM

Thanks for all the input ladies! I have a couple Target tanks, but I don't love the "Uni-boob" look they give me. I do wear them, but mostly around the house or running to the grocery store.

Thanks again!