Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   And all the other babes & kiddos... Halloween (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42365)

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 09-17-2006 08:35 AM

And all the other babes & kiddos... Halloween

So what are the rest of our kiddos & babes going to be this year? :D

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 09-17-2006 08:58 AM

Re: And all the other babes & kiddos... Halloween

Cody still hasn't decided, he'll change his mind another half dozen times so we don't buy his costume til mid oct or so :giggle:

ecomama7 09-17-2006 08:59 AM

we don't really celebrate holloween but we do like to get pumpkins, pick apples, hayrides, etc. we just moved to this area so i have yet to find a good organic apple farm...which reminds me..i should get on that!

Iam2faboo 09-17-2006 09:06 AM

Ewan has decided he wants to be Anikin Skywalker so I'm making that one. And DH decided that Liam should be R2-D2 to coordinate. I decided that we should buy that one b/c I'm not superwoman! :blush: Maybe next year will be a non-Star Wars Halloween, but I doubt it! :yuck:

mama23boys 09-17-2006 10:56 AM

hmmm the boys dont know yet. we usually buy their's mid-oct and then this year im not sure if my 11yo is going to get dressed up.

aliks 09-17-2006 11:01 AM

I have an 18 month size tigger costume that was my nephews, not sure if it's going to fit my son in October!

Sarah 09-17-2006 11:03 AM

Ian wants to be a Pirate,Sophie will probably be a dragon and Taci is handing out candy with me as a pumpkin

Mommyof2Princesses 09-17-2006 12:14 PM

I know it will look corny but we got the girls matching Fairy costumes from The Childrens Place, they are so cute!!! They are pink and green with butterflies on them!!!!

iris0110 09-17-2006 12:19 PM

I don't know what Kearnan will be, with his sensory issues he has to come to that decision himself, and probably won't decide until Halloween evening. I try to keep several costumes around so he has plenty of choices. Last year he was a dragon, and I think he may decide to do that again this year. Tharen is going to be a baby panda, I just have to find a good costume for him. I am going to be a mama panda, and I am going to carry him on my back in my bamboo batik print Babyhawk (the one in my avatar). It was the best idea I could come up with for babywearing costumes. Plus we always call Tharen our little Panda Bear. :mrgreen:

I think the matching fairy costumes will be very cute. :thumbsup: I wish I could get Kearnan to be a panda to match us.

jaseyandmallorysmommy 09-17-2006 12:30 PM

well because I am insane my kids have two to pick from.:lostit: Both in the toy story theme.

DS is going to be woody or buzz.

DD is going to be bo peep or Jessie ( I still need a red cowgirl hat if anyone has one FS)

We have a party and then trick or treating some maybe they will get to wear both.