Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Spotting....TMI *UPDATE on third page* (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4304)

raversangel 05-08-2006 07:04 AM

Spotting....TMI *UPDATE on third page*

yuck, so for the past week its gone from pink tinged and stopping at night, to pink all the time, now the past day its going to actual red dots on my pad..to this point it was mostly just when i wiped and minor stuff on the pad, now its actual bright red spots...i should meniton that today was the day i was supposed to get my second period...now i have NO cramps, and if anything my nausea is getting worse as the bleeding is...any advice? i'm kinda in a hardplace b/c my insurance doesn't start up for another three months...any thoughts?

*update*

so the good news is i have a bladder infection that is causing the bleeding...they found a heartbeat 103 and said i am more like 6wks than 8wks...the bad news is that they said that i have an assymetrical yolk sac and the fetal pule doesn't match the heartbeat...whatever that means...but the er doc made it sound that the pregnancy wouldn't stick, but to go see a obgyn tomarrow, which of course i can't b/c of insurance...but at least i know the bleeding isn't from the baby and as of today the baby is alive

nothing_butt_cloth 05-08-2006 07:08 AM

Re: Spotting....TMI

:hugs:

I really dont know, but I hope everything is OK with you. Wishing you the best!

Tangy 05-08-2006 07:09 AM

I think its semi-common to spot around when you should get your period. Maybe you could just go have things checked out? Do you use a doctor or midwife?

raversangel 05-08-2006 07:12 AM

i'm planning on using a midwife, but insurance doesn't start for three weeks, so the only way to get stuff checked out is to haul everyone into the hospital...i mean the mama wants to see wth is going on, the practical person says reguardless of what is going on they can't stop anything so just ride it out...but i'm so nauseated and emotional all i want to do is :cry: b/c of the uncertainty..

Tangy 05-08-2006 07:14 AM

I totally understand. You're completely right. I hope things work out for you.

deejahd 05-08-2006 08:17 AM

I've been spotting/bleeding on and off since I was 5 weeks pregnant. I was assured by my ob that it's coming from the outside of my cervix and not the baby. There are glands on the outside of your cervix that apparently have blood vessels that are very easy to break. I wouldn't be concerned unless you have painful cramping. :hugs: I'm so sorry that you are going through this and that it's so emotional for you. Maybe call your OB that delivered your last child and get him/her to call you back for reassurance. That doesn't cost anything.

raversangel 05-08-2006 08:31 AM

well i just wiped again and there are tiny blood clots...i'm having my mom take me to the hospital...please send good vibes my way, i've never been so scared :cry:

Luv2bemommy 05-08-2006 08:38 AM

Well I think its good that you are going over to the ER. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope everything goes well!!

I had alot of spotting with my last pregnancy starting at 5weeks and it didnt end up until the last month of pregnancy.. At 13 weeks I even had one episode with bright red bleeding enough to wear a pad, but amazingly enough when we had the u/s she was still in there moving around!! Sometimes bleeding is mysterious, so everything can be fine with this spotting.. For me some of it was unexplained and some was due to a cervical polyp.. GOOD LUCK hun!! :hugs:

Christy 05-08-2006 08:50 AM

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Melissa 05-08-2006 08:56 AM

:hugs:

I bled like that thru my entire pg with my first and 3rd. I had multiple u/s and they never did tell me why but that a lot of women do it. Please update us when you get back :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: