Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Please pray. I think my babys birth is upon me * little update in OP* (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4340)

nothing_butt_cloth 05-08-2006 09:09 AM

Please pray. I think my babys birth is upon me * little update in OP*

I started carmping really bad last night and i had some spotting, this morning i still was spotting and cramping, but just now I went potty and I am bleeding. i have been waiting for this for nearly 2 weeks, and I am ready to meet my angel and say goodbye, but al of a sudden I am terrifed. I am literally shaking, and very scared. I cant get ahold of hubby right now, but I am giong to call someone to come and get my kids. I hope this is really it. I need to move on to the next stage. This miscarriage is so different from my others ones, but I feel very strongly that my body wil know what to do naturally. Just as in any birth process. This may be a long day for me, and I may be on and off of here to get some mental relief, Just please pray that my baby comes smoothly, and quickly, and that i can start the healing process and proceed with my burial plans...

**UPDATE**
Well, I am still here nad cramping pretty hard. Not really in labor yet but I think that will be here by morning for sure. Hopefully sooner. I lost all of my mucus plug so that is a grerat sign of progression. Rachele (ff) came over today and helped me cut some wipes out for some orders, and then we went to lunch. It realy helps having someone around. Thanks rachele. So not too much going on, just the slow process of labor/early labor

sparkygirl74 05-08-2006 09:11 AM

Re: Please pray. I think my babys birth is upon me

:hugs:
Lots of prayers Mama!

Luvmybabies 05-08-2006 09:19 AM

Keeping you in my prayers, hugs to you mama.

Lucky Child 05-08-2006 09:20 AM

I'm praying for you right now. Remember that we are all thinking of you and here for you if you need support today.

clothdiaperoutlet 05-08-2006 09:37 AM

I am praying for you. I pray it goes quickly and easily with no trouble.

Prettylocks 05-08-2006 09:43 AM

I am praying for you, that this is it and it goes quickly and smoothly.

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 05-08-2006 09:45 AM

Hey Melisa,

Call me if you need anything.. I will be around running errands and stuff, but if you need me there just call!
I will say a prayer for you..

Rachele

CMamma 05-08-2006 09:46 AM

:hugs:

MamaJenn 05-08-2006 10:09 AM

:cry: :hugs: :cry:

kugrinic 05-08-2006 10:18 AM

I will be praying for you hun, I am so sorry you are going through this.

I'm here all day (off and on at work).