Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Favorite fitted that is ... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4373)

Pocket_Mama 05-08-2006 10:49 AM

Favorite fitted that is ...

1) Relatively easy to get. I do NOT like stalking, and I generally avoid HC items (unless they are easy to get, LOL!) Customs are okay as long as it's not a really long wait time.

2) Absorbant. I like the fit of Sugar Peas but they are not absorbant enough.

3) Relatively inexpensive. By that I would mean no more than $15 a diaper. However, if it was a super awesome diaper I would consider going higher.

4) Side snapping. These fit my girls the best. When my son was in diapers, all we had were front snapping because they fit him better. Trim is also a plus.

5) Perhaps takes trades for longies/shorties.

6) Velour outers or knit prints.

I think that is it!

If I could get any dipe, I know I'd get Zany Zebra fitteds. But I think she's pretty busy right now and I just did get 6 of her fitteds! They are my absoulte favorite. But now I'm looking for a few extra fitteds to have so I can go a little longer between washings.

Watercolor Ponies 05-08-2006 10:52 AM

Re: Favorite fitted that is ...

I got some Cricketts diapers, but they are front snapping. She might have ss, but I don't like ss, so I pass when I see those listed! They are really nice fitteds though, I use them all the time, and there was no waiting when I bought mine.

Pocket_Mama 05-08-2006 10:54 AM

Link? :mrgreen:

jls~Kain~Drake 05-08-2006 10:59 AM

I'd hunt the WAHM section...I just ordered some recently and haven't received yet, so i don't know about absorbancy or any of that stuff and I don't know about the ss options, etc.....but both mamas got my order done pretty quickly and they weren't expensive at all. I got pics of one and I'm so excited, they're really cute.

ewebabymama 05-08-2006 11:08 AM

I'd gladly take a trade! I have hemp fleece, sherpa, and velour on hand for inner materials. PM me if you're interested :)

Ontariomama 05-08-2006 11:09 AM

Hey Sarah! I'd make ANYTHING to trade for more of your wool! :D

Pocket_Mama 05-08-2006 11:20 AM

:blush: :mrgreen:

Did you see what I have instock, Meghan? I bet it would fit your son! :goodvibes:

I will look at BOTH of your sites! Thanks so much for the response!

Watercolor Ponies 05-08-2006 12:05 PM

www.crickettsdiapers.com hth!

Ontariomama 05-08-2006 01:09 PM

Those shorts????? :drool:

I was looking at those.... :D

Dh will kill me if I *buy* anymore wool... but.... a trade... ;) Now THAT'S different!

wbkt8 05-08-2006 01:20 PM

talk to jayme lee (dehart)! i don't have any of her YET, but i want to. she does awesome work. i think hers are all $15 unless you want something more expensive like ov. she doesn't have any kids in diapers at the moment, though - so she's not looking for longies (i asked too :blush: ).

also check out Robin's Fanny Fluff/robinde (www.robinsfannyfluff.com/store). Her prices are really reasonable. I haven't checked to see if she's stocked recently....

i really like pattynaps & depending on what size you want hers are in the ballpark of $15 - she doesn't have much instock at the moment....

kari (ewe baby) & i just did a trade - we haven't actually exchanged yet but she was great to work with!

another HC wahm i like who's got reasonable prices still is Laughing Lion...she doesnt' stock a ton though - but still very gettable (we haven't made her hyena yet).

the other choice would be to get some of these fast-fingered ladies here to stalk something for you like BBL. i'm not good at stalking either, but some of them are really fast.

good luck!
katie