Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   California (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   PLACER COUNTY =-) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440663)

MyGlorylife 05-30-2008 06:21 PM

PLACER COUNTY =-)

Hey Placer County Mamas- say Hi and lets see who is here!....Minda

NorCalMomma 07-11-2008 02:40 PM

Re: IN near AUBURN??? anyone?

Hey, I am in Auburn. Is the Elevation Live at the Adventist Church? I saw your profile still says Savannah. You still on your way out here?!

TrueRomance 07-17-2008 10:38 PM

I live near Auburn in Lincoln. Just started CD'ing my new son when he was born 2 1/2 months ago. Does anyone know of local cloth diaper stores or WAHM in the area?

Nice to see other local mommies.:giggle2:

velcromom 08-18-2008 02:24 PM

I live fifteen minutes outside of Auburn. So Hi local mamas! We have a group of mamas that meet up irl now and then at yahoogroups - we are ROMP_families there. If you sign up your application will come to me, let me know you are from DS!

There's a WAHM in my community who makes cd's and cool clothing, her store is Batik Bum on HC. I've got some bamboo velour fitteds on order - tried one and had to get more! Her work has gotten really professional over the last three years.

MyGlorylife 11-08-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalMomma (Post 4127541)
Hey, I am in Auburn. Is the Elevation Live at the Adventist Church? I saw your profile still says Savannah. You still on your way out here?!

sorry I havent been on DS in a while. We are actually in Roseville right now as that is where God provided the home- however we still go to Elevation and yes they meet out of the 7th day church. We are looking to move to Penryn though- just waiting for the right house =-)

jessykam88 11-20-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueRomance (Post 4193196)
I live near Auburn in Lincoln. Just started CD'ing my new son when he was born 2 1/2 months ago. Does anyone know of local cloth diaper stores or WAHM in the area?

Nice to see other local mommies.:giggle2:

hey mama i live in Lincoln too!

And i am in serious need of friends lol. My Daughter was born march 1st so they are 2 months apart exactly! PM me if you ever want to get together and have a playdate!

MyGlorylife 02-27-2009 03:18 PM

Re: PLACER COUNTY =-)

Just thought I'd say hi and bump this thread up =-)

lailas_mommy 03-10-2009 02:19 AM

im in lincoln. : )

peters23 04-20-2009 06:02 PM

im in auburn too, i just wanted to say there is a store called mi gusta baby! here that sells some fitteds and g diapers but thats about it in auburn that i know of. Not a cery big variety but they do a playdate on thursdays in the store that sounds kinda fun.

kristi96 05-12-2009 05:44 PM

I'm in Roseville :) Hello Placer County parents