Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   diaper hunt how long? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4501)

bellsmom 05-08-2006 06:49 PM

diaper hunt how long?

Does anyone know how long the diaper decision's website and diaper hunt are going to be down? Are they going to extend the time limit to find all the dipes?

Blessedmommieof3 05-08-2006 06:51 PM

Re: diaper hunt how long?

I did see a message from Susie -somewhere- that we would be getting "make-up" days. Hopefully it'll be back up soon! :mrgreen:

love2cloth 05-08-2006 11:35 PM

I have a question for you all? I seen in another thread that you had them bookmarked ready to claim, how do you guys know who the sponsers are with the site down? Is there another list posted somewhere?

kissum 05-08-2006 11:37 PM

:cry: I hope it's back soon!

MrsFloor 05-09-2006 01:48 AM

I printed out the list of sponsors so I can still go hunt, BUT I have only found one diaper and it was a dead link--it didn't have the diaper icon showing. It was just a little red box with an 'x' like the picture failed to load. It says "Great Cloth Diaper Hunt" next to it. So I assume that's where the icon is when the site is working.

Anyway, I just think the icons are hard enough to find when the icon is showing! I will never find them if I am looking for a little dead photo link. I think I am just going to wait until the site is up again--hopefully soon!

stopka7224 05-09-2006 01:51 AM

:agreed: I always get a little surprised when I see the orange owl dipe! It's no fun without it!

Blessedmommieof3 05-09-2006 01:54 AM

I had copied & pasted the sponsor list into an Excel spreadsheet at the beginning of the hunt. SO I can click on a site name and it takes me to the site and then I mark it off so I know which I've found & which I have left.

I've found about 40 icons during the downtime, so I hope they stay put long enough for me to register my finds. It is a bit harder without the orange icon though.

Proverbs169 05-09-2006 04:59 AM

It's back :)

And I am also glad the cute little icon will be back. MUCH easier that way. :)

IsaMama 05-09-2006 05:16 AM

Anyone else with this message when finding the icon ?
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'diaperde'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/diaperde/public_html/pages/ThankYou.php on line 7
Could not connect: Access denied for user 'diaperde'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

brentonsmom 05-09-2006 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaMama
Anyone else with this message when finding the icon ?
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'diaperde'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/diaperde/public_html/pages/ThankYou.php on line 7
Could not connect: Access denied for user 'diaperde'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I just got that message when I entered my e-mail address to check my progress. So I came here to see if I was the only one.