Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SICK & TIRED of... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4513)

christinewith4 05-08-2006 09:00 PM

SICK & TIRED of...

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr.:rant: :waiting:

I bought a bunch of Little Lambs stuff from "Little Lambs" on Ebay...it took FOREVER to get THEN she SENT ME THE WRONG STUFF & SOME THINGS i STILL HAVE NOT EVEN GOT!!!!! She banned me from being able to contact her after I asked when my items would really ship- she kept promising theyd ship and then wouldnt, promising theyd ship and they woouldnt, etc...

THEN the dipes I actually got, were supposed to be OS up to 35lbs and dont fit out skinny 24lb boy! They are tiny! AND they wick badly throughout the ENTIRE COVER-everywhere. Then, she sent me the wrong colors, only 1/2 my order and even some of the the wrong items. But, like I said, she blocked me on Ebay after asking for a delivery confirmation so I could track where my package was that supposed mailed early April.... (It got here and showed a ship date of 5/5!!!!!) And she wont return any of my emails... I have already won one Paypal complaint and all others are pending...

I just want this all to be over. I was originally planning on buying another 20 dipes for my boys + soakers, liners, etc, but decided after buying 8 OS dipes, 10 soakers, and 10 liners, that I should probably slow down and wait and make sure they worked....I am glad I stopped. The hemp stuff that I actually did get does work....

OH & for the record: the LL dipes I bought from a DS mom do not leak & work great too. Actually those came with white liners that work a lot better than the hemp, I dont what it is though. And she (DS mom)said they were "size 1" but they are the same size-if not alittle bigger than the ones I got from little lambs herself, making me wonder if LL sent me the wrong size as well.

I got what should have FINALLY been my last pkg today...it was supposed to be 2 OS sage dipes & 2 OS burgandy dipes...I got one girly lavendar one & 2 burgandys...and they look even smaller than the others ones... :cry:
:sadno: :badday:

Luvmybabies 05-08-2006 09:04 PM

Re: SICK & TIRED of...

Sorry mama! Take a look through her feedback on ebay and www.diaperpin.com - you're not the only one.

Luv2bemommy 05-08-2006 09:07 PM

Oh man that sucks!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Leave fb for her over there!! I have like 12 OS LL AIO'S I have bought from other mama's here and never had a problem but I would ever buy from her hearing how nasty she can be!:hugs:

Meisubaby 05-08-2006 09:10 PM

:hugs: Sorry you are going through this. I won't buy from her either because of all the negative feedback she has. They reeked of cigarette smoke too I bet!!!???!!!

christinewith4 05-08-2006 09:17 PM

Yeah, I saw she has several neg's now- when I first started bidding she only had a couple and she had replied to those saying they were lieing and had proof, etc..... I also saw where if someone leaves Neg FB on her she leaves meg FB FULL of advertisement for her business on that person- which is supposed to be an Ebay violation. I have years of 100% positive FB and was afraid to mess it up by leaving neg FB, but after todays pkg, I decided it was worth it now... I just cant understand how someone could be like that... I heard from someone that maybe her business grew faster than she could handle BUT then why does she keep listing more and more daily on Ebay? You'd think she would take a break, make sure everyone who has already bought is taken care of, then maybe create some stock, and sell them at weekly instead or daily so she could be working on them and the auctions are running. That would make sense right? And the "ships within 6 business days" that she has listed is just wrong.....it's been atleast 3weeks b/f she ships them- even her + FB states that...:badday:

SandyG 05-08-2006 09:28 PM

so sory to hear that :hugs:

MilkOnDemand 05-08-2006 09:40 PM

Sorry you had the misfortune of dealing with her. Good for you on leaving the negative feedback. Little Lambs should be shut down!

dessismama 05-08-2006 10:15 PM

:yeahthat:

christinewith4 05-08-2006 10:22 PM

OMGoodness!!!!! She replied to Ebay complaint IMMEDIATELY-said "complaint is unfounded-items were just as stated in auction" it was probably some sort of instant reply... Ebay says since it was under $25 I cant file a full compliant---THATS NOT FAIR b/c it was like $23 PER AUCTION so it is WAY OVER $100 total!!!! She has not left Neg FB on me but I am sure she will, especially after I replied saying that she better believe I am going to go to every diaper site I can find and leave NEG FB if I dont get a full refund for ALLLLLLL the items I never even got and the rest that are defective...

I am stuck now b/c I wasted my $$ with her - $$ we didnt have anyway, now I have NO $$ to buy diapers that will actually work...I mean, I have dipes I bought from moms on here and fitteds I bought on Ebay-but shes on here too-but they are all way to small for out toddler (26lbs) so now he is now disposables. :badday: The only way he's not running around nude is b/c our local preg center gave us some...

lovemygirls 05-08-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilkOnDemand
Sorry you had the misfortune of dealing with her. Good for you on leaving the negative feedback. Little Lambs should be shut down!

:yeahthat: