Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   is it normal to feel this way? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45578)

ashleynjacy 09-26-2006 10:41 PM

is it normal to feel this way?

I had Jacy 8 months ago via c-section. I am already wanting to get pregnant again! Is this normal or am I nuts?:lostit:

Lyric 09-26-2006 10:47 PM

Re: is it normal to feel this way?

I wanted to be preggo again when my dd was 6 months so I don't know. I think alot of women feel this way.

greenkmt 09-26-2006 10:56 PM

Well, Mine is 2 and although I want another, I don't know if I can being that my husband is always gone with work... If I knew that my hubby would let me have all that I wanted, I would be preggers indefinately. He says 3 maybe 4 so I think I will space so that I can spend some personal time with each. KWIM?

Blackbirdlane 09-27-2006 08:51 AM

LOL, after ds I wanted to get preggo again right away. then I had dd and I wanted to wait. the toddler stage is so much more difficult for me than the infant stage :headscratch:

hfitz5051 09-27-2006 10:22 AM

Ha. I wanted another the moment the last was in my arms. The feeling got stronger and stronger until I got preggo again.

Proverbs169 09-27-2006 10:48 AM

Normal. I have the same problem. Logically I should not be pg any time soon- space, finances, health, etc- but sometimes I just want another abby- and I already have THREE!!

sprout18 09-27-2006 11:10 AM

It is totally normal. After each of my children around 8-9 months I have wanted another (and usually thats around the time I get preggos!! :blush: ) Not this time though...I did want another after ds#3 was born but I don't think I can deal with 4 under 4 right now!! He is 13 months now and I'm still not sure if we are going to have anymore. The mathmatician in me wants one more to make it even but I'm just not sure :banghead:. Oh and I had all 3 by c-section so don't worry about having c-sections so close together. All mine were about 18 months apart and it got easier with each one! Good luck.
Ericka

mom_of_3g_1b 09-27-2006 11:48 AM

I wanted another before I left the hospital after I had my triplets. I think it was a little bit because I had to leave them in the NICU. The feeling has never gone away though. That's how DH and I knew we weren't done having kids. After my next cycle we are going to try again (I just had a m/c).

saanthony12 09-28-2006 10:29 AM

I asked my husband in the hospital while looking at our newborn if we could have another one - I am 40 - with 2 almost grown kids 20,13 - Well now my dd was 9 months yesterday and we are trying again. (Hopefully, it worked this month, Im in the two week wait period). This will be the last, but I wanted another pretty quick before I got any older.

09-28-2006 10:52 AM

that's funny, evan is 10 months and we're thinking of trying again.

that's good to hear about the c-sections being okay close together. are you going to have more?