Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   OFFICIAL "I CAN'T STAY LOGGED IN" POST...NEW SOLUTION POST #80 ON PAGE 2 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45875)

lovemygirls 09-28-2006 07:26 AM

OFFICIAL "I CAN'T STAY LOGGED IN" POST...NEW SOLUTION POST #80 ON PAGE 2

It asks me for my username and password EVERY TIME I come to DS, even though I click the remember me button. Is there a way to just stay logged on all the time? I never had this problem before.:headscratch:

MamaJo 09-28-2006 07:27 AM

Re: logging in

First try clearing your browsers history/cache/cookies and see if that helps ;)

TKDMama 09-28-2006 07:57 AM

This is happening to me, too. I just tried clearing my browsers, etc., and it's still not working. Any ideas?!

MamaJo 09-28-2006 07:58 AM

search this forum for "flush dns" - I've never used it, but it has helped others with login issues.

heamae 09-28-2006 09:31 AM

I am having this problem too. how do I clear the cookies???

TKDMama 09-28-2006 09:49 AM

I tried the flush dns thing, and still it doesn't remember me? I don't have any clue what else to do. Not that it's the end of the world to have to retype my username and password everytime! I just don't understand why it works at other sites but not here?

Bare Bottom Gear 09-28-2006 12:12 PM

Just in case someone else needs this info and doesn't want to search:

click start
click run
type in cmd in the box
when the black box command window comes up type: ipconfig / flush dns (don't know if you need the spaces around the / or not. If it doesn't work take them out and try again)

annes_cottage 09-28-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAHMTo2 (Post 326719)
Just in case someone else needs this info and doesn't want to search:

click start
click run
type in cmd in the box
when the black box command window comes up type: ipconfig / flush dns (don't know if you need the spaces around the / or not. If it doesn't work take them out and try again)

Ok, I will try that. I am having the same thing happening to me. I posted under off topics...

MamaJo 09-28-2006 01:06 PM

just as a test.....have no clue if this will work, but logout, go to the main url and try to login again. I've reenabled the main content thing on the front page....

annes_cottage 09-28-2006 01:10 PM

:goodvibes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaJo (Post 326876)
just as a test.....have no clue if this will work, but logout, go to the main url and try to login again. I've reenabled the main content thing on the front page....

okay....trying that now...will let you know if it works for me!