Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Well... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46175)

OneFabMama 09-28-2006 05:19 PM

Well...

I just got back from my ultrasound. And, I actually got some answers (with the new OB) and I didnt feel like I couldnt know what was going on with my own body. So, I'm glad. And, I really liked him and his staff so he's a keeper.

Anyway, no change. No baby. No nothing. He did do an internal exam and there was a little blood. So, I dont know what do now. They also did take more blood to see what my HCG count is at now.

I hate to drag on something that isnt there. KWIM? After my last miscarriage being drug on for nearly 3 months of blood drawing and ultrasounds.

I'm not going to RUSH the D&C so I'll wait it out another week or so and see what happens if nothing happens I'm going to opt for the D&C.

Just thought I'd update ya'll

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 09-28-2006 05:20 PM

Re: Well...

:hugs: I'm sorry! :hugs:

nothing_butt_cloth 09-28-2006 05:22 PM

:hugs:

I am so sorry. But glad you got some answers at least. I know you have been waiting a while already, so hopefully within a weeks tiime, your body will catch up. It took 3 weeks and 6 days for me when i had my son. after he died, before my body realized it...
I hope you can get some rest, and not have to go thru months of doctors, andlabs...

I am very sorry!!!

CourtneyinAlaska 09-28-2006 05:25 PM

I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Glad you found a nice doc though.

Luvmybabies 09-28-2006 05:37 PM

:hugs: Jena, I'm so sorry. I am glad to hear that you found a doctor that is actually getting some answers for you. :hugs:

Blackbirdlane 09-28-2006 06:45 PM

aww, I'm sorry :hugs:

maybe after you get your numbers back and you are pretty sure it is over, the D&C would be the best thing for you.

Mindi 09-28-2006 06:47 PM

dirtdartwife 09-28-2006 06:53 PM

After I learned that I had a "blighted ovum", I opted for the D&C. This was at 14 weeks and I just couldn't take it any longer. My body obviously wasn't going to miscarry and I didn't want to take the long road of waiting.

I hope everything works out for you the way you want it and I'm glad to read that you found a doc you like. That makes things alot easier. Good luck to you and let us know if you need anything! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sweetforestcat 09-28-2006 07:02 PM

HUGS mama

Severine 09-28-2006 07:22 PM

:hugs: I can understand why you'd want to wait. In retrospect, I wish I had waited to do the D&C after I learned about my missed miscarriage. :hugs: At least you're getting more answers with this doctor.