Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introducing Solids (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   Magic Bullet processer (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474221)

coasterofluv 07-01-2008 07:02 PM

Magic Bullet processer

I just wanted to say that anybody consideriung making their own organic baby food or "superbabas" as I call them
milk or formula
cooked old fashioned oatmeal
fruit
in a cereal bottle....my son loves them still and he is almost 2!
Anyways anyone who is going that route should invest about $80 into a magic bullet ASAP! You can prob find them at QVC.com or HSN, maybe in the stores, IDK...but it was a lifesaver for me!:thumbsup:

Jekky 07-01-2008 10:28 PM

Re: Magic Bullet processer

I bought the magic bullet at oneof those discount stores (forget the name now) for $30 and it came with everything.
It is SUPER to make baby food with.

XoXo 07-01-2008 10:36 PM

I made my own baby food with the Magic bullet for both DS2 and DD.. i LOVE it.. and until recently it broke, soo now i need to hunt fro a new one, cuz i use it for everything..lol.. ICED COFFEE is the BEST!!!

EmmysDiscoMomma 07-02-2008 08:09 PM

If you ladies have any good baby food recipes or sites dealing with this topic please PM me. Thanks! I do have a magic bullet, I used it to make salsa and thats about it. I didnt even think to use it for baby food, I better get it out of the cabinet and dust it off.

velcromom 07-03-2008 05:00 PM

I use my Magic Bullet to grind whole grains so that I have fresh flour to add to muffins, cookies etc. It does a pretty good job, of course in small amounts so the motor doesn't overheat. Grinding old fashioned oats for whole oat flour is the easiest.

Deanner03 07-03-2008 05:02 PM

Mine was around $50 from wal-mart!

CarsonsMommy 07-03-2008 06:25 PM

Oooooh, I love my Magic Bullet! LOL! I haven't used it for baby food yet, I've been considering it but I didn't make my own with DD so I'm not sure where to start.

sabrina_the_mommies 07-03-2008 06:29 PM

I'm on my second magic bullet, I killed the first one :blush: I use it at least once a day, make my morning smoothies in it.

Kohls, Target & bed,bath&beyond carry them for about $60

flobee76 07-03-2008 06:35 PM

we love our Magic Bullet as well. I use it to make all DS's food, plus, milkshakes, smoothies, blended drinks, etc.

Charisma 07-05-2008 10:23 AM

It is awesome and I got mine at I think Wal Mart, which I have reservations about shopping there, for like $30. It is the Magic Bullet express, but it works good enough for me. The one problem I have with it is the size of the containers, they are sometimes too small for making a large quantity of baby food at once. I have to do seperate batches. So I usually opt to use my regular blender.