Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's the ONE diaper you can't live without? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4753)

MamaStace 05-09-2006 06:28 PM

What's the ONE diaper you can't live without?

As in the diaper you reach for first, the diaper that's absorbent and you love more than anything and would use all the time if you could afford it? I'm just curious what's out there that I haven't tried. And i've noticed that people don't sell their favorite dipes, so I'm wondering if there's something I haven't heard of! :)

drenotdoctor 05-09-2006 06:29 PM

Re: What's the ONE diaper you can't live without?

For DS, I love my Daisy doodle. Very trim. For DD, I would say the Jamtot berry plush & her Harleyz. LOVE THEM!

clothdiaperoutlet 05-09-2006 06:54 PM

My snap-ez. No way am I selling them until I'm done having babies!

Mamato2beauties 05-09-2006 06:55 PM

My BunGenius...
When no-one is looking I lovingly caress it-LOL

Melissa 05-09-2006 06:55 PM

My bbl fitteds

masonite 05-09-2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamato2beauties
My BunGenius...
When no-one is looking I lovingly caress it-LOL

:rofl:

That's too funny!

I don't have a ton of diapers, since I haven't been cding for too long. I love all of my dipes!! I love my fb's (with hemp inserts)! I also love my AI2 that I got from Sassy Turtle Threads!! :)

I'm non-discriminating. If it's cloth, I love it!

mtietz 05-09-2006 06:59 PM

Yeah, BBL. I only have one, but man I love that diaper! Followed *closely* behind that is Laughing Lions fitted.

Oh, but if I could afford ANYTHING? A whole stash of it?! Elbees, most definitely.

Luvmybabies 05-09-2006 07:09 PM

My See Emily Play fitteds. If I could, I would have an entire stash of these fitteds and her AI2's :)

momtotwinboyz 05-09-2006 07:14 PM

My Fuzzi Fannies pocket diapers!!! :mrgreen:

vick 05-09-2006 07:14 PM

BBL. Hands down. They're T&T, really well made, absorbent as heck and super cute.

If I had to pick just one BBL? The custom nite dipe she made when I won a custom slot. Isabel nurses to sleep, then several times overnite and the worsth that dipe gets is damp on the oustdie. I could *almost* use it coverless overnight - and that's really something!