Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ok, WHY don't you VAX? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47726)

beckers1111 10-03-2006 12:36 PM

Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
I know the whole might cause autism thing, but thats about it. Yes I am completely in the dark, fill me in?

betty_joanne 10-03-2006 12:44 PM

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
:popcorn:
I am also confused.
dd is 12 months and has had up to her 10 month shots so far. My dr. just gives a hand out stating that the vaccines haven't been proven to cause autism, they don't contain mercury(i think that's what it was) anymore, and that people think vaccines cause autism because around 3 years old is when signs of autism show up and it is around the time of the vaccines.
I read a parenting magazine(last months i think) that stated vaccines haven't been proven to cause autism.
I just don't get it. Why do many kids get the vaccines and not have issues and then others do have issues(such as autism,allergies to vaccine, etc)? I also don't get why so many kids are now allergic to dairy and nuts.
Not trying to hijack or anything just kinda started rambling.

beckers1111 10-03-2006 12:48 PM

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by betty_joanne (Post 338630)
:popcorn:
I am also confused.
dd is 12 months and has had up to her 10 month shots so far. My dr. just gives a hand out stating that the vaccines do not cause autism, they don't contain mercury(i think that's what it was) anymore, and that people think vaccines cause autism because around 3 is when autism shows up and it is around the time of the vaccines.
I read a parenting magazine(last months i think) that stated vaccines haven't been proven to cause autism.
I just don't get it. Why do many kids get the vaccines and not have issues and then others do have issues(such as autism,allergies to vaccine, etc)? I also don't get why so many kids are now allergic to dairy and nuts.
Not trying to hijack or anything just kinda started rambling.


No problem, :goodvibes: I have heard, yes they can cause autisim, and no they don't cause autisim. Im just kind of wondering why so many mamas choose to not vax? My kiddos have all their vaxs except chicken pox and they dont get a flu shot either, but all the other stuff they do get.

Tootsiemomma 10-03-2006 12:49 PM

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
10 month shots??? Never heard of that, My dd has had up to her 6 month shots but she's 12 months now and I'm still researching the shots and may or may not get any more. And I think it's around 18 months where the signs of autism start appearing which is around the time of shots (never heard of 3 year shots either?) My main reason is the MMR, I don't like it, I've read the ingredients and the side effects...SCARY! it contains aborted fetus cells!! I don't want my child injected with a dead baby's cells! The side effects, to me are worse that if she were to get the diseases themselves. I still have more research to do but those are the main points for me right now

beckers1111 10-03-2006 12:52 PM

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tootsiemomma (Post 338644)
10 month shots??? Never heard of that, My dd has had up to her 6 month shots but she's 12 months now and I'm still researching the shots and may or may not get any more. And I think it's around 18 months where the signs of autism start appearing which is around the time of shots (never heard of 3 year shots either?) My main reason is the MMR, I don't like it, I've read the ingredients and the side effects...SCARY! it contains aborted fetus cells!! I don't want my child injected with a dead baby's cells! The side effects, to me are worse that if she were to get the diseases themselves. I still have more research to do but those are the main points for me right now


what are the side effects? do they happen RIGHT after or late in life?

keegans_mommy 10-03-2006 12:53 PM

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
Oh, where do I start?

First of all Vax's DO contain a small amount of Mercury that CAN build up in a small child's system. Some kids bodies cannot pass this neurotoxin and it builds up in the body and causing "shorts" in the brain connections. We had a test on Tiffany and her cause of Asperger's (autism spectrum) is from heavy metals, one being mercury. Go figure.

Ok, I don't have a list right now but if you saw what they use to MAKE these vax's you may think twice about them. Also, when you research and understand that most of the diseases/illness's we are currently vax'ed for are not as bad as we may understand them to be, you may not get them either. Some aren't much worse than having the flu or the chicken pox.

Most, if not all, have natural remedies to heal or to even naturally vax against these diseases without putting foreign chemicals and heavy metals/neurotoxins into your body.

Nature has a way of taking care of itself and Human beings are no exception! We are creating a dependancy that is not the normal course of the human life and the more we depend upon artifical "protection" the weaker we become. There will come a day that these vax's will no longer be able to "protect" us as diseases/illness are also natural and find ways to survive. They will mutate and then what will we do?

keegans_mommy 10-03-2006 12:56 PM

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beckers1111 (Post 338653)
what are the side effects? do they happen RIGHT after or late in life?

For us, right after. Take a normal toddler, inject them with chemicals and neurotoxins and step back. It's quite the "science experiment" the FDA placed on OUR child. I am furious about it too when they KNEW what it could cause! (we have done our share of reading up on the Autism spectrum).

Now we have a beautiful daughter who's not going to be normal for the rest of her life due to what the FDA says is "acceptable and harmless" :banghead:

She was fine one day and then next, she wasn't my kid. Go figure. :headscratch:

beckers1111 10-03-2006 01:01 PM

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keegans_mommy (Post 338667)
For us, right after. Take a normal toddler, inject them with chemicals and neurotoxins and step back. It's quite the "science experiment" the FDA placed on OUR child. I am furious about it too when they KNEW what it could cause! (we have done our share of reading up on the Autism spectrum).

Now we have a beautiful daughter who's not going to be normal for the rest of her life due to what the FDA says is "acceptable and harmless" :banghead:

She was fine one day and then next, she wasn't my kid. Go figure. :headscratch:


:hugs: mama

Shawna_L 10-03-2006 01:03 PM

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
Does anyone have links or articles that they would consider recommended reading when deciding whether or not to vax? I've found it difficult to locate objective literature on the subject.

Thanks! :goodvibes:

Tootsiemomma 10-03-2006 01:05 PM

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?
 
Here's directly from the handout I was given at the pedi's some of these I don't even know what they mean!
Panniculitis:atypical measles:fever:syncope;headache;dizziness;malaise;i rritabilty
Vasculitis (cardiovascular system)
Pancreatitis;diarrhea;vomiting;parotitis;nausea
Diabetes mellitus
Thrombocytopenia;purpura;regional lymphadenopathy;leukocytosis
Anaphylaxis and anaphylatctoid reactions have been reported as well as related phenomena such as angioneurotic edma and bronchial spasm in individuals with or without an allergic history
Arthritis;arthralgia;myalgia
Encephalitis, encephalopathy;measles inclusion body encephalitis(MIBE); subcute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE), Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
febrile convulsions, afebrile convulsions or seizures,ataxia, polyneuritis polyneuropathy, ocular palsies paresthesia


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors