Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   nudity? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483847)

rlsadc 07-11-2008 03:00 PM

nudity?

ok. i have to ask, just to make sure were normal. lmao. im pretty sure we are, but my mom begs to differ.

my 2 year old is always running around naked. shes potty training, and its just easier. she doesnt like wearing her diaper, and im not going to have a major power struggle meltdown with a two year old over a diaper. sorry, im just not up to it.

my mom thinks im nuts though. that my dd should be atleast wearing panties :headscratch:i dont see what difference it makes. im in my own home. what do you think? do your kiddos run around in the nude? or am i just a weirdo?

I Smile Because Of Them 07-11-2008 03:04 PM

Re: nudity?

When DD was PL, I let her run around in the nude all the time. It was easier. After a few days, I did put panties on her and she would run around in just her panties. So no, I don't think it's odd. Especially during PL.

mamoo3 07-11-2008 03:06 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it. My sister's kids run around naked at home all the time. I prefer to have my kids have undies on, especially while potty training, just so I can tell easily if there has been an accident :giggle: .

whalvo 07-11-2008 03:08 PM

My dd is just beginning to show interest in the potty and she's still running around naked a lot. She just likes it and I like to think she's getting some air. Her doc recommended more naked time when she had a yeast infection, so I just let her have some everyday (sometimes twice) Plus, that tushie is just so cute...

JeDeeLenae 07-11-2008 03:09 PM

I don't see the big deal. Jaxon does it a lot... sometimes even at other people's houses. :blush:

Charisma 07-11-2008 03:09 PM

Heck, I run around the house nude, but then ds is only 6 months old and I do get dressed when we have company. I don't see the big deal in the least. If ds was pl I would let him run naked. I would now, but I don't want pee all over.

rlsadc 07-11-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae (Post 4127160)
I don't see the big deal. Jaxon does it a lot... sometimes even at other people's houses. :blush:

really? i never noticed :giggle2:

BeckyP 07-11-2008 03:11 PM

It was the same way for us. Ds is 3 and hates clothes. It was nice for when he was potty learning but now it drives me crazy. He is 3 years old and he can't walk around naked forever. lol. I always have to fight with him to at least keep underwear on. As soon as we walk in the door all clothes come off. After he uses the bathroom he takes off his underwear and I have to remind him to put them back on and he says "why mom? who's coming over?" Dh and I swear that he is going to grow up to be a nudest.

rlsadc 07-11-2008 03:12 PM

good. so im not a weirdo. just thought id check lol

she was freaking out...offering to buy her big girl panties. im like mom...shes fine.

mom2LBJ 07-11-2008 03:17 PM

DS has always had at least undies on. Like a pp mentioned, so I could know if there was an accident and to keep his hands off/out of his hiney :yuck: :giggle: Id also rather him have undies on with the places he sits (furniture, toys, chairs etc). He does enjoy a fun bare butt run around the back yard in the sprinkler :thumbsup: