Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Babywearing (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48713)

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 10-06-2006 09:46 AM

Babywearing

Ok poll and discussion, I am bummed cause DS isn't into it as much as I'd like lol he likes structured carriers but not so much nice fluffy ones LOL

So does anyone else use a stroller sometimes? :rofl:

vegmama 10-06-2006 09:49 AM

Re: Babywearing

I voted always in a carrier. But, that's with me. My dh often pushes ds around the block in a stroller. I think he actually enjoys sitting up by himself and looking around sometimes.

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 10-06-2006 09:50 AM

I don't know why it bums me out so much lmao it's not like strollers are BAD lol but I wish he were into it more, mind you I mostly do wear him, but in a hip carrier, now, he was in a shopping cart for the first time last night too and kinda liked that :giggle:

Leininger27 10-06-2006 09:50 AM

We use both! I love my pouch, but we also use the stroller when we go out on walks. Sometimes we use the stroller at the mall and park also. Just depends on what we are doing and the mood ds is in! :)

Termie 10-06-2006 09:51 AM

Definitely both! The carrier is great for the grocery store, a short walk, if he's tired or whatnot. But he seems to like the stroller better if we go somewhere like the zoo or something.

presleycaedmon 10-06-2006 09:55 AM

DH much prefers a MT to a stroller, which kind of shocked me at first! LOL He looks so adorable wearing her too! :giggle:

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 10-06-2006 09:58 AM

I know I love when hubby wears Gavin :)

RobinOK 10-06-2006 10:00 AM

Definitely both. Dh will put Tanner in the backpack carrier to take him outside when Mason is out playing. When we go for a walk I take him in the stroller but take the sling just in case he wants out. It all depends on the mood he is in.

pinkflamingos77 10-06-2006 10:06 AM

well i wore my daughter up until she was 6 months. after that she wanted nothing to do with it. she wiggles and whines and just gets very unhappy being in the mei tai. we really do not go anywhere that she needs a stroller but if we do..we use a umbrella stroller. she likes it. she enjoys watching everything. as long as my daughter is happy.that is all that matters to me.:thumbsup:

westend 10-06-2006 10:06 AM

I used to use both, but my 18 mth old really only likes the stroller for a few minutes, usually long enough to get in the elevator and downstairs and then she is done and wants to be carried. So now for the past 6mths or so, maybe longer, I simply use a carrier!
Mostly Mt for walks and store trips, and ringslings or pouches for checking the mail or short trips to the park....