Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   i HATE my body!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48724)

nothing_butt_cloth 10-06-2006 09:17 AM

i HATE my body!!

I relaly havent grown too muchthis pregnancy, but i am only 15 weeks. My wt shifted as soon as i got preggy, but really bno real growth. Wel inthe last 3 days, my belly popped out.
This morning i was crying at my hubby because he hasnt even tried to touch me in a few days, and all he talks about is this newgirl at work. :cry: Now i KNOW he wouldnever cheat on me, but i feel like i am just too big for him to want anymore. He tells me he wants my body and is up for 3-4 times aday, but he doesnt show it. I dont know if i am just tired or what. But i hatehow i look now. I thought i was looking decent, and now i am just here. all fat and pregnantand VERY unattractive. And thing is i am just gonna get bigger. My uterus is up above mybelly button nowand i am only 15 weeks. SO annoying!!!

Ever have dayswhen you HATE your baby bump??:cry:

~stacy~ 10-06-2006 02:48 PM

Re: i HATE my body!!

I have definitely had days where I feel less attractive (and just plain enormous) while PG. But don't trust your feelings right now with all of those pregnancy hormones surging in you. Pregnant women are beautiful. And the fact that your carrying your DHs child should make you even more beautiful to him. Don't fret, it'll pass soon enough. And after you are back on your feet and recovering from little to no sleep and start feeling human again, you'll look around and see...
a happy family
a wonderful DH by your side
and that your as sexy as ever

Everything is temporary. :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

nothing_butt_cloth 10-06-2006 03:31 PM

I know it will pass, andhubby says he likes my baby bump, but i look in the mirror and think. I am HUGE. I am only 15 weeks so i have a LOOOONG way to go.
Myogical brain knows there has been lessummm... action lately, because his parents were here, then i was a doula which wore meout,a nd i didnt get home until 5 am. then i was in bed when he got hom the next night, and i have a BAD uti again.
I know all of this, butthen i look at my body and think. YUCK!!!!

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 10-06-2006 03:34 PM

Aww!!:hugs:

~stacy~ 10-06-2006 04:31 PM

:hugs:

~Stephanie~ 10-06-2006 04:38 PM

:hug I just turned 15 weeks today. I am loving my pregnant tummy though, but we have been trying for two years for this baby and I am just so excited that he/she has decided to "stick" that I love every sign and symptom of being pregnant.

I hope that you start enjoying your pregnant belly soon. I think pregnant women are just so beautiful and I know that you are looking beautiful too! :hugs:

nothing_butt_cloth 10-06-2006 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ (Post 346880)
:hug I just turned 15 weeks today. I am loving my pregnant tummy though, but we have been trying for two years for this baby and I am just so excited that he/she has decided to "stick" that I love every sign and symptom of being pregnant.

I hope that you start enjoying your pregnant belly soon. I think pregnant women are just so beautiful and I know that you are looking beautiful too! :hugs:

Dont get me wrong. I love that i am pregnant and that baby has decided to stay for now. My son just was stillborn in may, after 15 months of ttc, I just feel so yucky about my body. I am just hating how i look and how i feel. I am frumpy, and have NO clothes that fit. and my face is breakingout, and i feel ick...

nothing_butt_cloth 10-06-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ (Post 346880)

I just noticed your siggy.
My kids are 5, 4 and 2 and will be 6, 5 adn 3 when i have baby, and i am due march 29th LOL... Just thought it was funny LOL

Severine 10-07-2006 05:12 AM

:hugs: Being pregnant definitely takes a toll on self-esteem. And all those hormones raging doesn't help. I have issues with my body image normally, so I understand where you're coming from... I dont' think I was happy with my preggo body until there was a clearly identifiable bump, which wasn't til closer to then end (or until, as I told everyone, my jello belly was actually hard underneath for the first time in years). It will get better. :hugs:

heidisue 10-07-2006 05:15 AM

:hugs: