Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   shes saying MAMA! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49627)

MamaMel 10-09-2006 12:38 PM

shes saying MAMA!

My DD is saying mama! Of course she h as no idea what it means! But she say mama lala blah blah! But I like mama the best. Oh and she is an expert crawler now!

annes_cottage 10-09-2006 02:45 PM

Re: shes saying MAMA!

Awe, yaya!!! I love that too!! :lostit:

jadedhkr 10-09-2006 02:54 PM

Oh that's such a great sound isn't it?!

mama23boys 10-09-2006 03:06 PM

ahh how cute! joe isnt saying mama but it sure sounds like he says hi. and he is slowly getting the army crawl down.

worldwarcaitlin 10-09-2006 05:01 PM

that's awesome! My DS is a bit older than your DD and he's stuck on "dada" right now (which is ironic because his father isn't in the picture) I'm looking forward to when he learns "mama"!!

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 10-09-2006 05:10 PM

awww YAY! that's great hun, Gavin said it on the 1st for the firrst time, isn't it wonderful? :goodvibes:

9800Emily 10-09-2006 08:17 PM

:happyclap: for you. I'm jullous though :blush: , my dd still isn't saying it or dada at 9 months. :(

sesa70 10-10-2006 09:42 AM

:loveit: I LOVE hearing mama. It warms my heart everytime!

Not long ago, I was rocking with dd and her nighttime buh (bottle :goodvibes:) and she had fallen asleep. She slowly opened her eyes, looked right up at me, touched my face and said Mama, then smiled and went right back to sleep. I had tears streaming down my face!:giggle:

She will also often crawl over to me and land on my lap all the while saying mama mama.

Isnt it the best sound in the world?

tessa1002 10-10-2006 09:51 AM

When DS started babbling he said mama first. I was so thrilled, and would talk about it all the time. However, his first actual word was dada last month. :( I haven't even heard him babble mama in forever! However, when he says dada he'll use it to refer to both of us, so that makes me feel a little better. Its so funny to hear an excited "Dada!!" when I walk into the room. :giggle:

MamaMel 10-10-2006 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sesa70 (Post 355196)
:loveit: I LOVE hearing mama. It warms my heart everytime!

Not long ago, I was rocking with dd and her nighttime buh (bottle :goodvibes:) and she had fallen asleep. She slowly opened her eyes, looked right up at me, touched my face and said Mama, then smiled and went right back to sleep. I had tears streaming down my face!:giggle:

She will also often crawl over to me and land on my lap all the while saying mama mama.

Isnt it the best sound in the world?

that made me tear up!