Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Funny things kids say.................... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50077)

LuAnn 10-10-2006 04:28 PM

Funny things kids say....................

Aidan has finally started talking alittle..so yesturday my papertowels are off the roll and placed upon the counter, I said "Scott what happen to my paper towels?" he replys "Aidan", so I said "Aidan what happen to my paper towels?" amd the little turd looks at me and says "dadadada":spit: needless to say dadadada (dh) says I dont think so and laughs..

annes_cottage 10-10-2006 05:00 PM

Re: Funny things kids say....................

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuAnn (Post 356430)
Aidan has finally started talking alittle..so yesturday my papertowels are off the roll and placed upon the counter, I said "Scott what happen to my paper towels?" he replys "Aidan", so I said "Aidan what happen to my paper towels?" amd the little turd looks at me and says "dadadada":spit: needless to say dadadada (dh) says I dont think so and laughs..

LOL, That is cute!!!

I was going to start a thread like this yesterday but didn't. We were watching the veggie tales and my daughter is 4 going on 24 and at the begining the song says if a squash can make you smile....she laughs this grown up laugh and says"A squash, smiling....I don't thinks so!" lol But it was the way she said it and her actions. She had her hand up and put it down like no way! lol

LuAnn 10-10-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annes_cottage (Post 356506)
LOL, That is cute!!!

I was going to start a thread like this yesterday but didn't. We were watching the veggie tales and my daughter is 4 going on 24 and at the begining the song says if a squash can make you smile....she laughs this grown up laugh and says"A squash, smiling....I don't thinks so!" lol But it was the way she said it and her actions. She had her hand up and put it down like no way! lol

LOL I have to laugh when I see post like this, where as Aidan is 17months and just starting to talk, so I can finally post,lol

mamamac 10-10-2006 07:55 PM

My dd1 has been coming up with all sorts of funny things...

While at Grants Farm (sort of like the zoo) an elephant decided to go "potty" and Elise goes "Uh Oh! Uh Oh! No potty".

Then this past weekend at the Rodeo everytime a Bull Rider got bucked off she would say "Uh Oh! Big Owie!"

I need to start writing them down.

kgsd 10-10-2006 07:56 PM

Katie doesn't talk yet, but my friend's 3 year-old has started to say, "Are you KIDDING me?" Like you say, "it's time for dinner" and he'll say "are you KIDDING me?"

urchin_grey 10-10-2006 07:58 PM

Cute stuff!
The only thing Bram can say is "thank you". (Or really, "gang goo".) He doesn't even say mama or dada yet!

ltelly00 10-11-2006 02:41 AM

We just got a new kitty. Last week, DD (19 months) was chasing the cat around with her potty chair, "kitty potty, kitty potty" :giggle:

sandrc 10-11-2006 04:34 AM

my daughter (18 months) has a love of cheezits. she has started going to the counter that i keep them on and saying "need crackers" in this really pathetic voice. she almost has the pathetic look down too when she says it. :laugh:

shell015 10-11-2006 04:47 AM

My neighbors son addresses himself in EVERY sentence. Me Matthew doesn't like green beans. Me Matthew would like to go outside to play now. When he falls he gets up and dusts himself off and says Me Matthew Meant to do that... Totally, but I'm awright. It is tooooo funny.

annes_cottage 10-11-2006 11:52 AM

I love them mamas!! lol so cute!!!! :lostit: :laugh: