Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Where to buy in Chattanooga (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=501422)

JMartin604 07-28-2008 02:10 PM

Where to buy in Chattanooga

I live in chattanooga and I just started using cloth for my 2 girls. If anyone knows where I could buy diaper supplies please let me know.
Thanks,
Jenn

mrspayne427 08-07-2008 04:25 PM

Re: Where to buy in Chattanooga

Sorry, I dont know, I just wanted to say that I'm in Cleveland! Well McDOonald actually, but that shouldnt count as a town.

JMartin604 08-08-2008 11:39 AM

Thanks, I would like to find a local store that has what I need but I guess until then I will just continue to use the internet. How long have you been CDing?

mrspayne427 08-12-2008 07:39 PM

I actually havent even started. :P I got some fluffy mail on the way, thanks to good ol DS. I really hope it works for us!

Batbird 08-23-2008 08:12 PM

Hey, I am originally from Chattanooga (currently an hour north). I haven't seen any places in Chattanooga yet, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. I've heard GreenLife has them (but not sure what brand, etc). My guess is, if you want to do some searching, the Chattanooga Market, might, upon occasion carry them with other stuff. Also, try the shops along Frasier Ave, or maybe something out in East Brainerd or East Ridge. Those would be my top places to look. I am interested in the same thing. I just haven't had time to go searching when in town.

nighten 08-24-2008 04:08 PM

Greenlife has some things -- like Bummis covers and such, and some water soluble detergents as well, but I am not aware of any stores in town that sell CDs otherwise. :/ I've ordered all mine online from WAH-family stores, honestly.

zehjohnsons 08-31-2008 07:51 AM

My mom and I are considering opening a store to sell cloth diapers in Chattanooga. I'm trying to figure out how much interest there would be in this. Does anyone have any ideas for where to ask Chatta moms - like a moms group or online group? Let me know your opinions and suggestions!

Thanks!
Stacy

mrspayne427 08-31-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zehjohnsons (Post 4638309)
My mom and I are considering opening a store to sell cloth diapers in Chattanooga. I'm trying to figure out how much interest there would be in this. Does anyone have any ideas for where to ask Chatta moms - like a moms group or online group? Let me know your opinions and suggestions!

Thanks!
Stacy

You could ask maybe on CL or something, post an add in the wanted, and the baby/kids section? Just have them reply in email or somthing. Like a survey. Maybe start a Myspace account and add local moms as friends and see what kind of feedback you get from there?

laurajean 09-13-2008 04:01 PM

I've checked everywhere for a place that carries cloth diapers and there are two places... Greenlife (which was mentioned, but their selection is so thin) and A Child's Garden Boutique on frazier ave. But they have one size and one type of diaper and that's it! It hardly counts.

I have also put some thought into opening a cloth diapering store in town, and I'm really glad to see that there are others who think we need one! Stacy, I'm going to PM you about it!

fancy 09-13-2008 04:30 PM

I just wanted to say hi. I went to college at SAU and have family going there currently.