Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Odd Reasons.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5047)

jennyofthemoon 05-10-2006 08:34 PM

Odd Reasons....

...for wanting another baby.

I was talking about having another baby with a friend of mine, and realized that I have some odd reasons for wanting another baby. :mrgreen:

Let me say, before I tell you them, that they are not the only reasons, just the ones I found odd :)

I hate having an odd number of kids (we're ttc #4)
I miss nursing.
I HATE seeing new dipes and not being able to try them out on my kids; I actually miss having a kid in diapers lol
The new baby smell.....

Anyone else realize while ttc that in addition to all the "good" reasons for wanting another baby, you have some odd ones too? Share them! (I can't eb the only weirdo around!!)

roseofsharon 05-10-2006 08:37 PM

Re: Odd Reasons....

Here is my odd and only reason for wanting another: I wanna be pregnant!

Irishmommy 05-10-2006 08:50 PM

Yeah, it is odd to me to WANT to be pregnant. :giggle:

My odd reason is that I came from a family with three kids and I guess innately I feel that's what a family should have.

Proverbs169 05-10-2006 09:07 PM

I don't really want to be pregnant again, at least any time soon, but I did love that rush I got whenever I saw those two lines! And I liked having such a huge, wonderful secret, first by myself and then just with DH. :)

OK, so maybe a teeeny, teeeeny part of me wants to be pg again. Like, the top one-eighth of my pinky fingernail.

TandEMommy 05-10-2006 09:31 PM

I have a WAAAAAY better maternity waredrobe than regular. That would be my most odd reason. ;)

I probably should fix that problem though, huh. :laugh:

1boy1girl1bitty2 05-11-2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TandEMommy
I have a WAAAAAY better maternity waredrobe than regular. That would be my most odd reason. ;)

I probably should fix that problem though, huh. :laugh:

seriously that would be my reason!!! and sadly i find myself trolling thematernity section and i hardly ever venture into the ladies section!! and i hate being pregnant! figure that one out

reanne1000 05-11-2006 12:40 AM

I love being pregnant, I love the feeling of giving birth ( mine are extremly easy and fast) I want to nurse another baby, I love my maternity clothes!! Oh and the weirdest......I have thecutest little tikes cottage toddler bed and love it being used! So I guess we need more girls :)

mom_of_3g_1b 05-11-2006 12:40 AM

Mine would be that I love being pregnant. I lose weight when I am pregnant (not during or detrimental to the baby/babies). But I end up smaller then when I started.

Also I have one boy and three girls. I need balance...lol

CrunchyPeach 05-11-2006 04:07 AM

I want to keep trying for one of those "easy" babies I keep hearing about. :giggle:

jls~Kain~Drake 05-11-2006 07:04 AM

I really want to experience pregnancy, labor, birth, and breastfeeding in a really positive, supportive environment :) My labors/births haven't been that bad and I'd love to do it again.