Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   So After a Tubal and One Positive Test with FMU and 4 neg tests afterwards UPDATED AG (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51612)

cowmommy 10-14-2006 04:23 PM

So After a Tubal and One Positive Test with FMU and 4 neg tests afterwards UPDATED AG

I really don't know what to think. The test was instantly yet faintly positive, I couldn't even get a pic of it so I really don't know what to think:headscratch: :headscratch:
I had another positive pee test this evening but it was a less sensitive test and still really light. It measure 50m(whatever the rest of those letters are) I think the other one was 20 so if that is so it would be right for it to just start showing on these. I need more sensitive tests but my van broke this evening on my way to the hospital for a blood test :cry:
Blood test was neg but i'm still getting pos pee tests :headscratch: Not real sure what to think. Unless It's either too early or I'm gonna have another SUPER early MC

OneFabMama 10-14-2006 04:27 PM

Re: So After a Tubal and One Positive Test with FMU and 4 neg tests afterwards

My guess is youre gonna need a blood test
GL mama!

Blackbirdlane 10-14-2006 04:33 PM

how late are you? or do you not get AF? :headscratch:

cowmommy 10-14-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane (Post 367889)
how late are you? or do you not get AF? :headscratch:

I'm stupid and since having the tubal I haven't felt the need to keep up with first day of last period so I'm not real sure WHEN I started last :banghead: I do know about 1 week ago I had a little bit of spotting which I thought odd right towards the middle of my cycle, then with combined symptoms of starving but feeling sick the moment I get food in front of me and not being able to get enough sleep I decided to test, now I'm even more confused than what I was before I tested:headscratch:

heidisue 10-14-2006 05:00 PM

I would get the blood test or give it a few more days to get your levels higher (so the stick can detect it better). If mid cycle was about a week ago - then you should be on about day 21?? Most of the sticks work best after you miss your period.

crazyda79 10-14-2006 05:49 PM

I agree with a blood test or waiting a few more days. Hope you are able to be unconfused soon :D

Blackbirdlane 10-14-2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowmommy (Post 367934)
I'm stupid and since having the tubal I haven't felt the need to keep up with first day of last period so I'm not real sure WHEN I started last :banghead: I do know about 1 week ago I had a little bit of spotting which I thought odd right towards the middle of my cycle, then with combined symptoms of starving but feeling sick the moment I get food in front of me and not being able to get enough sleep I decided to test, now I'm even more confused than what I was before I tested:headscratch:

oh. well, the symptoms do sound like you could be preggo. I agree with the other posters. I would get a blood test.

****On a side note I was just wondering about the period and tubal thing. My aunt had a tubal years ago and does not get her period. Now my sisters friend had a tubal a year or so ago and still gets her period. very confusing :headscratch:

KV Boo 10-14-2006 07:05 PM

I would go for the blood test too cause after a tubal you can have an etopic pregnancy.

cowmommy 10-14-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane (Post 368171)
oh. well, the symptoms do sound like you could be preggo. I agree with the other posters. I would get a blood test.

****On a side note I was just wondering about the period and tubal thing. My aunt had a tubal years ago and does not get her period. Now my sisters friend had a tubal a year or so ago and still gets her period. very confusing :headscratch:

a tubal should NOT mess with a period. the only thing that would mess with that is if they messed up her ovaries somehow

*~Mindy~* 10-14-2006 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbirdlane (Post 368171)

:yeahthat: to the first part, and to the second, a tubal only messes with the fallopian tubes. the hormones come from the ovaries, and those arent messed with, unless something went wrong, she had somethibng done to them on purose, or she really had a hysterectomy or maybe shes got an iud ( :headscratch: though i dunno why on that one LOL )or something like that...