Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2011 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   Today is the day for my big ultrsound! Update in OP (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518071)

starbuckmom 08-14-2008 05:27 AM

Today is the day for my big ultrsound! Update in OP

I was able to have my friend come with her ds and play with our ds for a few hours while my dh and I go to my appt. Its going to a long morning! My appt is set for 10am. We will be finding out the genders so I will update later. I won't be able to add pics till my dh comes home tonight.

Off to switch diapers to dryer. My friend cd her ds so my ds doesn't have to be in sposies while we are gone!!! I need to do a couple of other things before she gets here at 9.

Will update later!

Update!
We have 2 BOYS joining our family! I will be honest with you that I was upset that we aren't going to have a girl. That has been my dream. The only way for that to remotely happen is if we get pregnant again. I don't even want to go there!
We have Riley Charles for one boy. My dh gets the privilege to pick out the other name. He did so well with Nate's name that I can't wait to see what he comes up with next!
Putting names to the boys makes the whole pregnancy real. It helps me to get to know the two new babies who will be joining our family. It's pretty cool that we have Riley joining our family! I am impatient for dh to find a name for the other one!
I have named Baby A Riley. Baby B is ? I don't have nickname for him! I think I will wait to see what they look like before giving them their names. Who knows.
Well, thats my update!

jaceraden 08-14-2008 05:32 AM

Re: Today is the day for my big ultrsound!

:thumbsup: Can't wait to hear the news when you get home!

happy2beamom 08-14-2008 06:40 AM

good luck - keep us updated

rmduer 08-14-2008 08:11 AM

I cant wait to hear how it goes, goodluck

iKim 08-14-2008 08:40 AM

I'm so excited for you mama!!!

buggylovemama 08-14-2008 09:24 AM

Yay!!

MCmom3 08-14-2008 11:58 AM

so excited for you!

takingcotwins 08-14-2008 12:08 PM

Gotta update mama!! :goodvibes:

Samo 08-14-2008 12:49 PM

good luck!! can't wait to hear the results!

happy2beamom 08-14-2008 01:12 PM

Re: Today is the day for my big ultrsound! Update in OP

congratulations on your 2 boys.

sorry that at least one didn't have a penis :giggle: :blush: