Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Extremely low hcg levels-Does anyone have a success story? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520032)

Momdeprovence 08-15-2008 10:11 PM

Extremely low hcg levels-Does anyone have a success story?

I'm only cd 28 but got a bfp earlier in the week (I've actually take 10 or so tests!) All my pee sticks are clear but faint positives, but my hcg level was only 16 on Tuesday and 18 on Wednesday. Has anyone else had low/slow rising hcg and gone on to have a healthy pg?

laceysmom 08-15-2008 10:14 PM

Re: Extremely low hcg levels-Does anyone have a success story?

:hugs:
I don't know of anyone, but I know the frustrations of TTC and having fertility issues. I'll pray for you!

baby1577 08-15-2008 10:36 PM

My numbers were slow rising and I had spotting (turned out to be IB for #2!!). I always thought the #s should double every 24/48 hours, but everything I found online said 72 is average.

3w5d (15dpo) - 196
3w6d (16dpo) -295
4w2d (19dpo) -602
5w2d (26dpo) - 13,000

knoxmama81 08-16-2008 02:25 PM

3 days past my missed period (I'm on a regular 28 day cycle) So, I am guessing this would be CD 31? I tested negative on a blood test, they said my hcg was a BIG FAT 0 and I was not pregnant. I knew they were wrong. I was never late and I felt pregnant.

Finally, about a week later I got a BFP at home. And I am currently 35 weeks pregnant. Finally a couple weeks later when I came in my numbers began to rise. So, very low numbers or even testing negative on a blood test all together are possible.

There is hope!:hugs:

pillywiggins 08-16-2008 10:38 PM

late implantation? How many days past O are you? On my 10dpo my beta was only 14. She's my little girl that just turned 3.

Keep us updated!

Momdeprovence 08-16-2008 10:46 PM

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I know that anything is possible, it's just good to hear some real stories, you know?

I actually think I implanted 10 dpo because I had spotting last weekend, put in my Diva, but then it stopped. Sunday my temp was way down too...then Monday it went up, and Tuesday up again, so I tested. Bfp, but faint, on 2 different tests. That was day 25, and the first hcg was 16. My doctor put me on progesterone just in case, but we'll have to see on Monday what has happened. I have taken more tests, more brands, and all but the digi have been positive, although they don't seem to be getting darker. Today I'm day 29.

knoxmama81 08-17-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momdeprovence (Post 4505875)
Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I know that anything is possible, it's just good to hear some real stories, you know?

I actually think I implanted 10 dpo because I had spotting last weekend, put in my Diva, but then it stopped. Sunday my temp was way down too...then Monday it went up, and Tuesday up again, so I tested. Bfp, but faint, on 2 different tests. That was day 25, and the first hcg was 16. My doctor put me on progesterone just in case, but we'll have to see on Monday what has happened. I have taken more tests, more brands, and all but the digi have been positive, although they don't seem to be getting darker. Today I'm day 29.

Try to stay positive! I know it's easy to drive yourself crazy when you really want that baby. Hopefully those numbers will be up tomorrow! :hugs:

charisma3458 08-17-2008 11:25 AM

With DD2 I had spotting, thought my period started, then the spotting stopped. I took a pregnancy test and got a very faint line. I then started having spotting on and off again over the next couple of days. My hcg levels were low and slow rising. My doctor gave me the "your probably going to have a miscarriage" speech. DD2 is now 4 months old. :) I didn't have those problems when I got pregnant with DD1.

kimnlogan 08-18-2008 09:57 AM

With my daughter my first HCG was 6 at 11dpo.

With my son this time the first HCG was 3.2 at 11dpo!

With both of them the numbers rose appropriately over the course of the next week to 10 days but they were both slow starters. More important than the actual number is the 'doubling' within 48hrs (and actually it only needs to go up 60% in 48hrs...but for most people it doubles so they just say double).

Good luck!!!

Momdeprovence 08-18-2008 03:41 PM

Well, it was not meant to be...I went in for the final beta this morning, and a few hours later started spotting. Now I'm full on flowing. On to next month? I don't know if I can take it.