Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Aaaahh, help me! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52203)

Kimmomy2dom 10-16-2006 01:02 PM

Aaaahh, help me!

I'm not getting anything done! Neither of the babies will let me put them down to sleep. We co-sleep at night, but that's not my problem. They don't like the swing, or anything else. I have to hold both of them 'til they fall asleep but they won't let me put them down. I'm stuck on the couch.
Try nursing them down, they wake up. I used to be able to put a pacifier in their mouth and they'd fall asleep on the couch - not anymore. I can't take care of my son, I can't do ANYTHING. I can't wear them all the time. Even when they are awake they won't let me put them down.
Am I stuck like this now? I'm about to lose it and run away, LOL. :lostit:

OneFabMama 10-16-2006 01:03 PM

Re: Aaaahh, help me!

:hugs:

Kimmomy2dom 10-16-2006 01:04 PM

On the positive side, my post couny may go up. :)

heidisue 10-16-2006 01:05 PM

:) Hugs momma!

nothing_butt_cloth 10-16-2006 01:06 PM

Aww mama.... They are still yong yet, and tryng to figure out life. Give it moretime. I know i see moms of twins or even tripelts in public, so i know there will come a point when you can put them down for a minute and leave the house with them in a stroller..
Have you tried slinging htem?? I know someone on here ( kirk_heidi??) had a pic iwth her twins in 2 slings...
I am sorry you oare overhwhelmed. I cannot imagine...

:hugs:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 10-16-2006 01:08 PM

I suggest slinging them too, there on TBW you can talk to moms of multiples and they can help you get the right carrier to hold both babies at the same time :)

Kimmomy2dom 10-16-2006 01:10 PM

Yeah, I have tried slinging them. That's what I meant by not being able to wear them all the time. I guess that could be read differently, lol. I have to hold still for my son every once in awhile, and then they scream.
I did go in public with them yesterday. I'm not doing that again for a long time, it was creepy.
It's cold here now, and I can't take them out with my son, it's too overwhelming.
They need to come out with some new genious contraption for babies, lol.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 10-16-2006 01:15 PM

is there anyone you can borrow a swing from?

Kimmomy2dom 10-16-2006 01:16 PM

I have three swings, they hate them.
They also scream like someone is killing them if I put them in the car.

mercy589 10-16-2006 07:38 PM

((hugs))!!!