Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Who had light spotting in first tri and is still pregnant? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52504)

Severine 10-17-2006 07:50 AM

Who had light spotting in first tri and is still pregnant?

I know, it can be nothing. I've been told this before. I'm still feeling really nauseous :yuck: and hungry and TIRED, so it's probably nothing. But I started spotting last night light pink and it's still happening this morning. A little bit, but it's definitely not "old" blood, KWIM?

So please, reassure me. Who had spotting in the first tri and is still having a successful pregnancy? I have an appointment tomorrow morning and I'm just trying to get through until then...

It doesn't help that a friend recently miscarried at 8w4d and that's exactly where I am today.

hacandsac 10-17-2006 08:13 AM

Re: Who had light spotting in first tri and is still pregnant?

I had it for 5mo with DD and they never could tell me why. With DS I only had it for 3mo. I only had sppotting for a few days with this baby. GL mama.

Kylie&Logan'sMommy 10-17-2006 08:22 AM

I had the same thing happen at the same time with dd and she is a happy 2 1/2 year old:goodvibes:

amanda1188 10-17-2006 08:32 AM

I had spotting for a few days in my 1st trimester, not sure why, but I had a perfectly healthy pregnancy and I now have a perfectly healthy 1 yr old!

Kimmomy2dom 10-17-2006 08:33 AM

I never did, but I know TONS of people who did and went on to have beautiful and healthy babies.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 10-17-2006 08:39 AM

Don't worry mama, just relax and elevate your legs.
i had lifted the trash to take out and tore my placenta at 11 weeks and started hemoraging with danny, i bled for 30 days, and as you can see in my pics, he is perfectly fine:) I had an u/s done and he was in there dancing away and very active, it was very reassuring,
don't lift anything heavy, well im told over 5 lbs, but maybe your other child is ok, get lots of rest and elevate your legs, thats what y ob told me when i was pregnant with y son.:hugs:

mistylaureena 10-17-2006 09:02 AM

I had spotting all the time through my second tri-mester. Nothing heavy just little here and there whenever the day was righ and Mikey was born on the exact day they gave me for my due date!!! He was perfect and everything was great!!

nothing_butt_cloth 10-17-2006 09:26 AM

I hve so story to give you, but :hugs: I hope all goes well for you. Good Luck at the dr tomorrow..

angel0123 10-17-2006 09:28 AM

I did at about 7ish wks... I still get spotting now. Its just started again at 22wks. Its been unexplained so far.

OneFabMama 10-17-2006 09:29 AM

I spotted at 13 weeks with Riley, I was so terrified having just had a m/c before getting preggy with her. And at 13 weeks. But, here she is watching Clifford :giggle: