Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Oh ouch! sore nipples! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52873)

keegans_mommy 10-18-2006 07:57 AM

Oh ouch! sore nipples!

How many of you had this as your first sign of PG and how many had this as a sign of hormonal imbalance?

I don't know what to think of this. I don't ever, ever get sore nips unless I am PG and ONCE when AF was late due to a very stressful time but wasn't PG and no chance of it.

I don't want to get my hopes up. I am about 12-13dpo right now.

Blackbirdlane 10-18-2006 08:57 AM

Re: Oh ouch! sore nipples!

Quote:

Originally Posted by keegans_mommy (Post 377659)
How many of you had this as your first sign of PG and how many had this as a sign of hormonal imbalance?

I don't know what to think of this. I don't ever, ever get sore nips unless I am PG and ONCE when AF was late due to a very stressful time but wasn't PG and no chance of it.

I don't want to get my hopes up. I am about 12-13dpo right now.

this last pregnancy my first signs (only a few days after ovulation) were sore boobs, hot flashes, and little bouts of nausea.

good luck!!!! I had to wait such a long time to get a BFP on a dumb test.

OneFabMama 10-18-2006 09:35 AM

With Ry, that was my very first symptom and I was convinced I wasnt preggy so I was chalking it up to...some thing else if YKWIM. ;)

keegans_mommy 10-18-2006 09:41 AM

I'm afraid to hope, KWIM? I posted this same question on another parenting board and everybody said that was one of their first, if not their very first, symptom. I haven't allowed myself to get excited though. I guess from last months mistake of thinking I was PG, I am very hesitant to even give myself that luxury. :)

I do hope, in the back of my mind, and the rest of me is ignoring the rest and if I am I will get excited then ;)

Blackbirdlane 10-18-2006 10:51 AM

That was my first symptom with my first pregnancy also.

It isn't bad to hope, just don't get too caught up in it. Remember, if it doesn't happen this month it will happen another month. Just have fun trying :mrgreen:

SJwith2girls 10-18-2006 10:58 AM

With this pg I had nausea, hot flashes then sore boobs.

I think with my previous two it might have been a close tie with the nausea and boobs......

yellowcampcat 10-18-2006 11:05 AM

breast soreness and the veins in my breasts beginning to show was one of my first symptoms, but I don't think that started to happen until after I got a + test. BTW I tested at 10 and 12 dpo and got faint positives with dollar store tests!

Blackbirdlane 10-18-2006 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJwith2girls (Post 378256)
With this pg I had nausea, hot flashes then sore boobs.

I think with my previous two it might have been a close tie with the nausea and boobs......

wow, VERY similar to me. interesting.

when is your due date?

keegans_mommy 10-18-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowcampcat (Post 378275)
breast soreness and the veins in my breasts beginning to show was one of my first symptoms, but I don't think that started to happen until after I got a + test. BTW I tested at 10 and 12 dpo and got faint positives with dollar store tests!

Oh gosh, I wish I could do that and get a BFP so early! Never has it happened to me so I won't even start here :giggle:

I was just thinking of you just this morning and riding that train with the kids :giggle: How is baby?

rowynne 10-18-2006 11:19 AM

I just had that the other day & I'm on the pill! I also never get it unless pg so it kinda spooked me!