Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Coupon for pregnancy & ovulation tests, Fertile Focus, FertilAid, digital basal therm (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532)

Bare Bottom Gear 04-22-2006 11:34 PM

Coupon for pregnancy & ovulation tests, Fertile Focus, FertilAid, digital basal therm

**UPDATE 7/22/06 ~ The 10% off doesn't apply to ALL of their products due to "business" reasons so if it doesn't take it off that is why. ;)**

I am doing a co-op with www.early-pregnancy-tests.com and they gave me a coupon code to give all of you to use at their online store.

It is for 10% off your total order and it doesn't have an expiration date!!! Use it mulitple times and they have same day shipping on most orders!

Here is a copy of the email:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Here's the coupon: diapers

It's good for a 10% discount on pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, Fertile Focus (our most popular saliva fertility monitor), FertilAid (our most popular fertility supplement), digital basal thermometers, and FertiliTea.

We have free shipping on all orders of $15 or more and the coupon can be used more than once.

ENJOY!!

Bare Bottom Gear 05-06-2006 12:55 PM

Re: Coupon for preg & ovulation test strips and more!

:bumpsign:

foofoomomma 05-06-2006 02:45 PM

Re: Coupon for pregnancy & ovulation tests, Fertile Focus, FertilAid, digital basal t

wow thats awesome!!

Bare Bottom Gear 05-21-2006 11:44 PM

Re: Coupon for pregnancy & ovulation tests, Fertile Focus, FertilAid, digital basal t

BUMP!!

quarli 05-23-2006 12:51 AM

Re: Coupon for pregnancy & ovulation tests, Fertile Focus, FertilAid, digital basal therm

Cool!

I needed to get some Ovulation tests anyways...THANKS!!

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 06-19-2006 05:26 PM

Re: Coupon for pregnancy & ovulation tests, Fertile Focus, FertilAid, digital basal therm

bump... this is a good place to buy these!!!

dirtdartwife 06-20-2006 10:12 PM

:bumpsign:

I got some FertileAid and some more O strips a few weeks ago... super fast shipping! And I did remember about this code so I was able to save 10%...with free shipping, that adds up!

So you going to run another co-op with this Alyssa? (yeah... let's dump another thing on your plate! :mrgreen: )

newuanda 07-09-2006 06:35 PM

I just got some strips - and I tried the code, but nothing was shown that 10% was taken off.

lovemybabies 07-09-2006 06:48 PM

It's still charging for shipping. :(

Bare Bottom Gear 07-09-2006 06:51 PM

1. Was it over $15? Free shipping is over $15 AND maybe they don't offer it right now, check their site.

2. About the discount Newuanda: I can email the contact to find out if the coupon is still active though you'd be better calling the 800 number and giving it to them manually and see if they can take off the 10% that way.