Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bleeding tell me it's normal? TMI (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53256)

GoddessWifeMom 10-19-2006 07:14 AM

Bleeding tell me it's normal? TMI

Last night when getting ready for bed I noticed that in my underwear I had some discharge mucus like and it was red with blood.

Then after going to the washroom more geletany discharge with blood.

Then this morning still the same thing.

My DH said that I had this with DD too just before I went into labor, I honestly can't remember.

So tell me it's normal?

Probably just my mucus plug right but do you continue to have blood??

If this means that the baby is coming soon I am SOOO HAPPY!!! :laugh:

I did have LOTS of contractions last night and they were pretty strong just nothing that I could really time so I think I am dilated even more now, I was 4cm and 85% at my OB appointment on Tuesday.

Wohoo could have a baby boy soon.

But the bleeding is normal right???

Newtocloth2006 10-19-2006 07:34 AM

Re: Bleeding tell me it's normal? TMI

Sounds like mucous plug to me. The blood could be your cervix opening up and getting things moving along. :goodvibes:

keegans_mommy 10-19-2006 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newtocloth2006 (Post 380552)
Sounds like mucous plug to me. The blood could be your cervix opening up and getting things moving along. :goodvibes:

Was about to post this so I agree! Oh good luck and easy labor vibes coming your way!:goodvibes:

Malka 10-19-2006 08:00 AM

I had some bleeding like that for about two days before I went into labor with younger ds. I was having painless contractions too for at least a day before that.

Blackbirdlane 10-19-2006 08:04 AM

yep, mucous plug. yucky but my contractions started within a few hours of loosing it with dd

yay, maybe you will have the baby soon!!!

GoddessWifeMom 10-19-2006 08:05 AM

YAY! I thought it was just my mucus plug but you know when you see blood after them telling you blood is bad for so long it's a little worrysome.

So YAY! Baby might actually come soon, and perfect timing since all of our family come today for a wedding we are attending this weekend. :)

Otherwise they are all 2.5 hours and 9 hours away. :(

Blackbirdlane 10-19-2006 08:16 AM

keep us updated and remember you better be ready to get to that hospital FAST :lostit:

Knittress 10-19-2006 09:30 AM

Yup... it's called "bloody show"... sounds like you'll be having a little one soon.

OneFabMama 10-19-2006 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauraheartsherlittleone (Post 380938)
Yup... it's called "bloody show"... sounds like you'll be having a little one soon.

yup yup. i never had it, but i have heard that term before.

Leininger27 10-19-2006 09:38 AM

Congrats mama! Your little bean will be here soon! Hope you have a nice and easy labor! Can't wait to see that bean! :)