Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   POLL! Weirdest thing you have found in DCs diaper? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5344)

MamaJenn 05-11-2006 07:42 PM

POLL! Weirdest thing you have found in DCs diaper?

:giggle: :yuck:

the other day I was going through boxes I had of pictures and craft stuff. I left one out and EJ and G found the flat marbles( decorative ones) in it.
I heard Gracie gagging and realized she had one...she was fine.

This morning..guess what I found in her diaper:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

SandyG 05-11-2006 07:43 PM

Re: POLL! Weirdest thing you have found in DCs diaper?

yikes youfound amarble really??!!!!
wowy!!
nothing so far phew

MamaJenn 05-11-2006 07:44 PM

:blush: yep:yuck:

wbkt8 05-11-2006 07:50 PM

molly about gave me a heart attack yesterday when i found her with an earring in her mouth (i was dumb and left it where she could reach it :blush:). anyway, i got the one i saw out of her mouth and then couldn't immediately find the other one and feared the worst....momentary panic attack (you can tell mamajenn has had a few kids already - she's like oh you swallowed a marble....) i later found it but ack!

anyway, about the only thing i see in dd's diaper are bits of less than fully digested food. she loves the just veggies mix but i gotta tell you i see a lot of peas & carrots in her diaper after she has it.

loulou belle 05-11-2006 08:03 PM

Daycare called work very concerned once. Seems dc had some small black things in her poo. I told them to save it and I'd look when i got there to pick her up... It was quitting time anyway.

It was just some harmless Kiwi fruit seeds from the night before!!! :giggle:

MamaLove 05-11-2006 08:17 PM

Raisins...my ds swallows them whole all the time.

mommy2zander 05-11-2006 08:28 PM

For a while we would find bright colored red, blue, etc crayon shavings in ds's diapers! Silly boy, he thinks they are second best to breast milk!! :D

We have also found quarter size pieces of paper & stickers in his diapers! He seems to prefer this type of stuff to solid food!! :D

mamas120 05-11-2006 08:31 PM

I've found cheerios in dd's dipe a few times, but not b/c she poo'd them out she put them in there I guess she was saving them or something???

Carrie 05-11-2006 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamas120
I've found cheerios in dd's dipe a few times, but not b/c she poo'd them out she put them in there I guess she was saving them or something???

I was gonna say the exact same thing! I've also been finding a lot of grape skins. :yuck:

Meisubaby 05-11-2006 08:41 PM

You know those rubbery sticky worm things you get from the bubble gum machines that you throw at the wall and they crawl down? I found half of one in Ashtons diaper last week!:laugh: He didn't ingest it he just shoved it in there.:lostit: