Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   cd'ed baby in magazine ad!!!!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5359)

myajdw 05-11-2006 08:35 PM

cd'ed baby in magazine ad!!!!!!

this is the first time i've seen this happen! in the new may issue of american baby little remedies has a full page ad for their gas drops and in this ad the baby is in a prefold with pins! i was shocked and please to see this! thanks little remedies!

Meisubaby 05-11-2006 08:54 PM

Re: cd'ed baby in magazine ad!!!!!!

:thumbsup: My new magazine I just got called Cookie, which by the way is an AWESOME parenting magazine for the trendy parent, had some advertisements on cloth diapers and diaper covers.

myajdw 05-11-2006 08:57 PM

i haven't even heard of that mag! but that's great! there needs to be more about cd'ing in mags and how simple it is and wonderful and FUN it can be! by more of us doing this hopefully the word gets out more. i know i can't wait for ds#3 to get here so i can start cd'ing! i am very excited about it and already have quite a few friends who from listening to me want to cd when they have children, word of mouth mamas!

kissum 05-11-2006 09:42 PM

That's very neat!

CMamma 05-11-2006 09:56 PM

YAY!

I agree w/PP to - it's word of mouth for sure. I've converted 3 friends recently just from them hearing me talk! :)

I saw a poster in DS's preschool today w/CD babies on it. It was an anti-smoking poster but none the less CD bums!

Kelolsen-and-Padawan 05-11-2006 10:10 PM

We were look at celebrity pics on a message board I'm on and there was a pic of Heidi Klum's first child and herself, and we swear the toddler was wearing an orange Fuzzibunz! I wish that any celebrities that CD would promote it!

we should get Britney on board - bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

TandEMommy 05-12-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelolsen-and-Padawan

:rofl:

myajdw 05-12-2006 08:38 PM

i agree that any celebrity that cd's should promote it. maybe that's why she chose the orange one that day lol. i wonder if angelina jolie cd's.............

EmmalinesMom 05-12-2006 08:52 PM

Cool! Can't beat the cute simplicity of a pinned prefold! :D

mamagina 05-12-2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelolsen-and-Padawan

:rofl: :laugh: :spit: