Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Application Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Please read re: clarification on what is and is not spam in the WAHM Group (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536877)

Harmony96 09-02-2008 10:44 PM

Please read re: clarification on what is and is not spam in the WAHM Group

In the WAHM Info and Product Testing forum, WAHMs are welcome to talk about their listings and the products they have for sale if they're asking for constructive criticism. In the past, we've asked some of you to word your post carefully and to NOT just post a link to a currently active product, but instead copy and paste the picture and description into your post, and that a link out to a product would be spam. :thumbsup: This is no longer the case, and you should feel free to ask for input on your listings without fear of being reported for spam. (If people appear to be abusing this system, though, we will go back to the way things were.) Also, be sure you keep those questions in the WAHM Info and Product Testing forum, because anywhere else, including WAHM Chit Chat, and it IS spam.

The WAHM Chit Chat forum should be reserved for "water cooler" topics, and questions about running a business in general, how to keep good records, what do you do to balance work and family, what to do if your toddler destroys a paid-for item that was shipping out today, etc.

Thank you for being a part of Diaper Swappers. :)

uniquieheart 10-16-2008 07:07 AM

Re: Please read re: clarification on what is and is not spam in the WAHM Group

I had a question.
I'm looking for testers for my birth announcements for my website...
This is my WAHM business.. But i cant figure out why i cant post anything. can anyone help? or direct me to info on how to fix the prob? or where to ask this question

Harmony96 10-16-2008 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uniquieheart (Post 5099953)
I had a question.
I'm looking for testers for my birth announcements for my website...
This is my WAHM business.. But i cant figure out why i cant post anything. can anyone help? or direct me to info on how to fix the prob? or where to ask this question

You need to go into your User CP and request to join the WAHM Group. :) See these FAQs for more info. :goodvibes:

hms1221 10-16-2008 08:00 AM

I'm working on starting a home business. Is this the forum to post startup questions, or is it geared toward established WAHMs?

EcoTykesMama 01-26-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hms1221 (Post 5100442)
I'm working on starting a home business. Is this the forum to post startup questions, or is it geared toward established WAHMs?

Ditto that. Can we ask questions about website set-up, opinions on our banners / logos, etc?

MamaNotes 07-01-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EcoTykesMama (Post 6123793)
Ditto that. Can we ask questions about website set-up, opinions on our banners / logos, etc?

Ditto that. I'd like to get constructive criticism on my blog as its currently what Im doing for $$ (or trying to do) and I consider that WAH...