Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   In The Kitchen (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What's for dinner tonight? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542857)

*Katherine* 09-09-2008 12:44 PM

What's for dinner tonight?

I can't come up with anything. I would love to hear what you are having. Maybe I will be inspired!

AmandaS 09-09-2008 12:50 PM

Re: What's for dinner tonight?

very unhealthy.. Frito Pie!

ForCryingOutLoud 09-09-2008 12:50 PM

Let's see... Pittsburgh Chicken Salads... well unchicken.. lol It is grilled chicken (or you can bake it), french fries (I make my own with potatoes and sweet potatoes), salad (lettuce and other veggies) and cheese. I top salad with chicken, french fries and cheese and use light dressing.

Last we had black bean nacho bread pizza... french loaf hollowed out, warm black beans with cheese, salsa and romaine lettuce and olives.

NatureMama4 09-09-2008 01:09 PM

I'm going to experiment with making pizza pockets I think. we're all bored with food lately and this could be a fun change!

kayleesmom 09-09-2008 02:26 PM

tonite i was inspried to cook very unhealthy.
Meatloaf with 2 eggs 1/2 cup bread crumbs. chopped onion. and then i took bbq sauce mixed it with salt and pepper(adobo) with maple syrup to taste. put that all over top of meatloaf. and sprinkled with sugar. then i am gonna cook it and baste it with the sauce that i have left over in bowl. and then sprinkle with a bit more sugar 5 minutes before done and turn to broil. this is first time making it this way so we shall see.
then for sides Potatos and onions baked in oven with butter. and cream of spinach. Yep very unhealthy tonite.

MinkaK 09-09-2008 05:09 PM

We had pork chops with pinto beans, egg noodles, and green beans. It was delish!

jandscranford 09-09-2008 07:06 PM

Tonight we had grilled pork tenderloin (which I marinated in teryaki sauce all afternoon), lima beans & mashed potatoes. Yummy!! :drif:

specialdelivery 09-09-2008 08:36 PM

DH had take out with him when he walked through the door this evening. SURPRISE. Glad I didn't start cooking before he got home.:)
So, tomorrow we'll be having salmon, grilled veggies and rosemary and garlic roasted potoatoes with a salad.

mnbarmy 09-09-2008 10:06 PM

We had spaghetti with italian sausage and french bread! It was yummy and easy! Tomorrow is a pot roast.

JillianP79 09-09-2008 10:21 PM

Breakfast - eggs, sausage, muffins and fresh fruit. Easy peasy