Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Tennessee Moms! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550304)

blessedx2plus1 09-17-2008 10:58 AM

Tennessee Moms!

I live in Middle/East TN and I have never seen anyone else here that uses CDs and the only people I know that have ever used them are my parents and in laws. I would love to get to know mama's close to me that use cloth!

mrspayne427 09-19-2008 09:35 PM

Re: Tennessee Moms!

HI! I'm the same as you, I dont know anyone IRL that uses cloth so nobody understands my addiction. I'm in southeast TN.

ShayneLeMaster 09-30-2008 02:28 PM

I am in Shelbyville (southern middle). Sahm to a 7yo Daughter and 2 sons 2yo and 3m old

GEMQEMCABOOSE 10-01-2008 10:01 AM

I'm in Kingston Springs, just West of Nashville. I am the only CDer I know IRL too. Although, DS2's cute dipes are convincing others for their next LOs all the time!

MollysMommy 10-01-2008 04:04 PM

I am in Johnson City, and use Cds

rebelmommy 10-01-2008 04:08 PM

Lenoir City,TN just outside of Knoxville! here I have met a few other moms who CD in the area! hey y'all!

dkg354boy2 10-01-2008 08:48 PM

I am in Antioch, which is just South of Nashville. I am loving CDing with my 5th and planning on using them with my 6th (which is in the oven).

carlycurry 10-02-2008 01:32 AM

I technically live in Georgia, but am basically on the state line... we shop in Chattanooga and Ooltewah all the time! Anyone near us? We're in Ringgold, GA to be specific! :thumbsup:

ClothDiaperingMama 10-03-2008 09:27 PM

My family is in Knoxville/Gatlinburg area, so we visit there a lot. I completely know what you mean about not knowing anyone who cds there. I would go to the malls babywearing ds1 in the Moby, and never saw anyone else. {Well Baby Bijorns sometimes}. For a long time it seemed like my family was the only one. I had a bittersweet feeling after we moved cross country, found this site, and saw that there was a babywearing group in Knoxville. I was so excited. When we came home to have ds2 near family, I was very happy to learn of two new "green stores" there.

Cutie Tooties in Knoxville sells all kinds of cds, covers, WAHMies wetbags & liners, etc. Here is that info if you are curious~
Cutie Tooties Cloth Diapers
(865) 357-9110
2448 Brierbrook Ln, Knoxville, TN 37921
http://cutietooties.com/

The mama Sunny that owns it has triplets and she is so sweet! She even kept the shop open so I could finish shopping!:blush: :giggle: It is kinda hard to find if you aren't familiar with the area, but she can talk you through it. {She even came outside to wait until she saw us}.

The other store is ~
Nature Kids Mercantile
(865) 247-7301 www.naturekidsmercantile.com
7660 Northshore Dr Sw, Knoxville, TN 37919

This store is more about 'natural products" like wood toys, organic clothing, etc. They had cloth diapers, but from a local WAHM. {I have never heard of her}. I would have tried her pockets, but they were all really girlish looking. {VERY adorable though}. The wooden playset we bought ds1.. he has played with it every single day since we bought it.:giggle:

Anyway, I didn't know if any of you knew that. I didn't find out until our last trip there in August. I know that I was VERY excited to see those types of stores there!! :lostit: If you guys know of any others, please also list them. :goodvibes:

TwosCompany 10-04-2008 08:28 AM

Fayetteville CDer here! :wave: We're right above the AL state line, right near Huntsville. My SIL and I CD as do some of our friends. Love the fluff!! :giggle: