Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   oh look at the waterfall....(gross TMI) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5606)

jaseyandmallorysmommy 05-12-2006 08:06 PM

oh look at the waterfall....(gross TMI)

So the stomach bug has made it's way to each member of our home. It started with daddy then me and finally the girl. We all had it one right after the other each for about 12 miserable hours.

Then the boy gets it.

He. had. it. the. worst!

From wet farts to puke he had it all and it was gross! So today being 24 hours normal I thought we were safe. Today we go to McDonalds for some well deserved playtime for both kids and mommy. So there we are kids playing, moms chatting everyone is happy and I look at my happy to be around other humans son, who is at the tippy top of the indoor play structure when AHHHHHHH he tossed his cookies!!! Now I know what you are thinking... Is she crazy? McDonalds would make anyone sick but really we had been normal (whatever that means) for 24 hours.
Anyway picture this; my child is crying, I am trying to coax him down as calmly as I can with all the other moms (most of whom I do not know) are scurrying to get their children down as puke free as possible. These poor children are climbing down the play structure as it is raining puke on their heads. OMG it has to be one of the worst experiences to date for all involved. My poor son is crying "mom I spilled all over" I am apologizing to anyone who will listen with all the other moms franticly trying to gather their children and the workers just standing around in disbelief.... So all in all a great day!!!

dirtdartwife 05-12-2006 08:13 PM

Re: oh look at the waterfall....(gross TMI)

:hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry everyone has been so sick..

as much as reading that makes me wanna :puke: :eww:... $H..tuff happens so I hope no one said anything mean to you... I hope he's feeling better soon!!!!!

And write it down in a scrapbook or something as you'll someday be able to laugh about it!!!! :giggle:

foofoomomma 05-12-2006 08:46 PM

Oh no...you poor momma & poooooor baby.... Hope the sickies leave soon!

driftymaer 05-12-2006 08:58 PM

I hope that he's feeling better-poor kiddo. And I have to admit that I'm kinda giggling - it just sounds so much like somthing my son would have happen to him.

lovemygirls 05-12-2006 09:54 PM

:hugs: I hope that everybody gets better soon!! I"m sorry mama!

mamas120 05-12-2006 10:49 PM

That totally stinks!! I hope everyone is feeling better real soon!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jaseyandmallorysmommy 05-12-2006 11:19 PM

Thanks guys I have to say none of the momma said anything mean I just got the heck outta there as quick as I could. I am actually laughing about it already! Other then my poor baby is sick but it was just one of those things that just happens.

After we went home and got cleaned up and everyone (including dad) was napping I went and bought the poor McD's worker who had to clean it up a $5.00 gift card to the gorcery store. I felt bad for him.

meemo96 05-17-2006 08:35 PM

That was very nice of you to do...I'm sure most mommas wouldn't think to do something extra for the guy who cleaned up the mess.

My dd had the bug...no fun!!! :( My dh and i both had food poisoning (i think) on top of that...talk about not wanting to do anything!!! Hope everyone feels better soon.