Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Favourite maternity undies? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5667)

bethanyjoy 05-13-2006 10:29 AM

Favourite maternity undies?

:popcorn:

Are the Old Navy ones nice? Bravado? What other brands are there? I'm looking for either a low-rise bikini or thong style. (Sorry if TMI :rofl:) Preferably something cute/sexy and not granny-looking.

Kimmomy2dom 05-13-2006 03:57 PM

Re: Favourite maternity undies?

LOL, go Bethany. I've heard that the Motherhood ones aren't bad. I think I did know someone who didn't like Old Navy ones.The Bravado ones look sexy, anyway, LOL. Personally, I just ordered myself some thongs from Victoria's Secret, LOL. I wore my regular underwear and pants all the way through my last pregnancy and like heck am I paying extra money just for underwear, but that's just me, LOL.

bethanyjoy 05-13-2006 04:59 PM

LOL I wore regular undies for my last two pregnancies too...just thought I'd see if I'm missing out on anything. Guess not! :rofl:

FunnyMonkey 05-13-2006 04:59 PM

I love the old navy bikini (can't remember if they are low or not) - I'm actually still buying them to use while not pregnant cause they are so soft & stretchy & don't give panty lines :blush:

The ones I got from motherhood had too tight elastic & showed panty lines & then the elastic fell apart.

Emma 05-13-2006 05:21 PM

I haven't bought any undies that are specifically for maternity b/c of their cost. I've just picked up some hipster Fruit of the Loom undies from Target in a larger size than what I normally wear. I think it's $6 for 6 of them. They've worked great so far!

bethanyjoy 05-13-2006 05:24 PM

Hmm...maybe I'll splurge on some cute ones from La Senza then...just get meds instead of smalls...LOL

Kimmomy2dom 05-13-2006 05:39 PM

I guess you have to try them all out on your own and see if you like them, LOL!! I know that a lot of the moms on a twin board I visit REALLY prefer boy shorts while pg - but we all get gigantically huge so maybe that's why, LOL.

bethanyjoy 05-13-2006 05:43 PM

Ahh, the options! :rofl:

I think it's just my attempt to keep my groove on, kwim?? Try and balance out the "big" feeling...

luckyduckies 05-13-2006 05:50 PM

:hugegrin: if you are a tong mama then old navys are Awesome!!!

super soft & dont bunch :thumbsup:

the bikinis are nice too:hugegrin:

havanadaydreamin 05-13-2006 08:24 PM

I never wore maternity undies when I was pg. I just bought some cute low rise hipsters and thongs in a size bigger!

I loved the microfiber Hanes undies. They stretched just enough and still looked pretty sexy!...(Well, as sexy as you can look when you are looking like you have a basketball in your tummy!):lostit: