Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   teeth - when will we get more? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58500)

blissfullyblessed 11-02-2006 01:43 PM

teeth - when will we get more?

DD is 15 1/2 months old, and has her 2 bottom teeth - and that's it. I feel like we've been teething forever!!!! Her dr. said that even tho she doesn't have her 15 mnth molars yet she is still teething for them??? There are bumps all on her gums, but nothing coming thru. I just wondered how many others DC's didn't have a lot of teeth until late.

She can eat anything tho as long as it's in a small enough peice - so at least I know if I've ever only got 2 teeth I could make it in the eating department :giggle:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 11-02-2006 01:49 PM

Re: teeth - when will we get more?

don't worry, since she has 2 already the others will come soon as well.
danae has her two bottom teeth that came in the mid of august and is just now getting the two "goofy" teeth..lol
the kanines(sp?)
don't worry yourself she will have a mouth full in no time :)

SJwith2girls 11-02-2006 05:50 PM

My second dd got her first 4 teeth in one week at 13 months. She then got 5, 6, & 7 (again with a week) at 23 months. She just cut 3 of 4 (1 year old) molars at 26 months. Is still missing the bottom front left one...

Your right eating is not a problem....kids have very strong gums.... my dd develeped a taste for BBQ'd steak at 18 months......

janendragon 11-02-2006 05:52 PM

i dont know, but they will come..........

be thankful :D ds had his first 2 teeth at 2 1/2mths old, and now at 13mths old hes still nursing with 10 teeth and 6 on the way....much to my poor nipples dismay

milehighmonkeys 11-02-2006 09:25 PM

The teeth will eventually come. My DD got her FIRST tooth at 14 months. She's got a total of 11 teeth plus one just broke the surface (barely) last week and she's now 27 mo.

daizydoo 11-02-2006 09:42 PM

My dd has only 2 teeth at almost 10 months. They say it is actually better-the dentists that is- there is less exposure to sugars and such, same with losing baby teeth. ITA with pervious person also about the nursing thing. I would much prefer the late teething. :goodvibes:

heatherbell 11-03-2006 11:49 AM

My daughter got her first tooth at the age of fourteen months. She's now 2.5 and has a total of 8 teeth.

My son got his first tooth at 13.5 months and that's all he has so far.

I look as it like its extra time to enjoy those delicious gummy grins :mrgreen:

GoddessWifeMom 11-03-2006 11:53 AM

Anastasia is 15 months, well on the 4th, and she has 2 top front teeth and then the next one in from the front on the left so 3 on top and then 2 front bottom.

5 teeth now. We didn't even notice the newest one on the top come in. :giggle:

She has actually been really great with getting teeth thankfully. ;)

They will come in their own time each child is different.