Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Eastern Canada (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Any CDers in the Burlington area? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599426)

sillyhilly 11-11-2008 05:44 PM

Any CDers in the Burlington area?

Just wondering.. I knew a few resources when I lived in the KW area but recently moved to Burlington and don't know anyone who CDs here. For stores all I've found is SnuggleBugz which seems awful boutique-y and thus a little pricey.

Anyone in the area?

luna13 11-11-2008 07:30 PM

Re: Any CDers in the Burlington area?

ME! Actually I'm in Waterdown but close enough. I don't know of any other local places other than Snuggle Bugz but boy do I love that store!

3LittleC's 11-12-2008 08:07 AM

I'm in Hamilton and I make pockets (with PUL and Microfleece), fitted pockets, longies and more.

The link is in my siggie :)

Maple_Sugar_Designs 11-16-2008 09:18 PM

Hey mama,

I just moved from hamilton to brampton but I used to get all of my stuff at
www.theclothdiapershop.com Lisa is in St. Catharines and is awesome.

bajanmummaofABC 11-17-2008 07:30 AM

I am in Hamilton, I have been cloth diapering my youngest for almost 5 months, though I wish I started sooner. Not too sure of many stores in Burlington. I have bought some things from a lady in St. Catherines who has a website and sells out of her house. Her prices were pretty good. I also just found a WAHM in Hamilton(3 Little C's) who does great work, for very reasonable prices! I checked the website for the place you were talking about as I didn't even know they existed and they don't have a tonne of selection as far as CDs go, do they have a better selection in the store? I may have to go have a peek sometime.:giggle2:

bajanmummaofABC 11-17-2008 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maple_Sugar_Designs (Post 5465941)
Hey mama,

I just moved from hamilton to brampton but I used to get all of my stuff at
www.theclothdiapershop.com Lisa is in St. Catharines and is awesome.

Yup that is the place!!! Her selection is really good too. And if you are able to drive out there, you save yourself the shipping costs!:thumbsup:

mommyof2monkeys 11-17-2008 01:01 PM

3LittleC's makes AWESOME diapers and wool longies!!! I own a set she's made for me and I LOVE, LOVE them!! I am in Oakville :) I have been to Snugglebugz and I agree...a little too boutique-y. There is also Peekaboo Bottoms in Welland. Amy is great :) and shipping is relatively cheap.

3LittleC's 11-17-2008 01:10 PM

You girls are so sweet :blush: :mrgreen:

daisycat37 01-31-2009 07:04 PM

I live in Burlington. I justt recently bought some stuff from the clothdiapershop in St. Catharines. I picked it up as I have family in Niagara. I keep meaning to go to Snugglebugz looks pricey. I also work in TO and pop into Diaperez at Jane&Bloor now and then. The girl who made Baybee was from here, but she is no longer making dipes, also another etailer was here but is now in Mount Hope, forget the name, forbabywithlove I think.

Maple_Sugar_Designs 01-31-2009 08:44 PM

I
I buy most of my stuff from Lisa at Theclothdiapershop.com I love her! She has amazing CS. I used to buy from Snugglebugz once in a while but they are super pricey.

My family also lives in Niagara. that is where I grew up :)