Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   To sell or keep.. NB flufff (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6167)

nothing_butt_cloth 05-15-2006 04:40 PM

To sell or keep.. NB flufff

I started collecting one heck of a NB fluff stash. Now i dont knwo what to do. I have Kissaluvs, Sugar plum baby, another wahm made that i dont kwow who it was. ( bought from DS new) preemie prefolds, a few covers i made, and i have a custom slot that will be coming up soon from crnkile bottoms. I only wanted a NB soaker from her and now I dont even want the slot...

So if it were you. would you sell all of this,and if so as a lot or indidually?
or would you keep it all jsut in case you have another baby someday. I am not sure I will or not, just too emotional to decide, but I COULD use the money... I am jsut sad to think of selling. NB dipes are SsOOOOOOO cute!!!

Namaste 05-15-2006 04:41 PM

Re: To sell or keep.. NB flufff

Personally, I would sell them and start over if you decide to have another baby. I did the same thing with baby clothing even before we found out if it was boy or girl............:)

Shay 05-15-2006 04:49 PM

I personally would keep them.

raceNzanesmom 05-15-2006 04:52 PM

I think only you can decide that. If you put them away and use them later on- and it won't bother you- then keep them. If it will cause you ANY pain then sell them.

:hugs:

SheilaJoy 05-15-2006 04:54 PM

I would keep a couple/few that I absolutely LOVE and sell the ones that I could do without, especially if money was kind of an issue. If you ever have another one, it's usually pretty cheap to get nb fluff.
Oh, and I would offer it as a lot, unless there were a few people that wanted only individual items (if you plan to do FSOT).

lovencloth 05-15-2006 05:17 PM

I would keep them until I was sure that I was not having any more babies. Even if you get money back now selling them, inflation will kick in before you have another baby and dipes will not cost the same as they do now. They could go down (if we are suddenly slammed with a ton of diaper wahms) but more likely the price will go up with time.

mamagina 05-15-2006 05:21 PM

In my case, I'd keep the the ones I love the most until I knew I wasn't having more.. But it I couldn't look at them without making the pain worse, I'd sell them. If I couldn't think about selling them, I'd keep them until I was ready to decide. I had some stuff in a box that took 8 years for me to open and deal with. :(

riandkymommy 05-15-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raceNzanesmom
I think only you can decide that. If you put them away and use them later on- and it won't bother you- then keep them. If it will cause you ANY pain then sell them.

I agree 100%!:hugs:

Luv2bemommy 05-15-2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raceNzanesmom

Yeah that!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

LuAnn 05-15-2006 09:52 PM

I sold all of mine, and now when we decide to have another one, I can buy new/used again:) So i say sell ok ones and keep great (the ones you love) ones:)
LuAnn