Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   diaper pricing question (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6181)

napua 05-15-2006 06:01 PM

diaper pricing question

I have bought way too many Fuzzi Bunz in size small so I am going to sell a few of them. The thing is that I can't remember how much I paid since I bought them from many different mama's on a few different sites. Five of them are the new style fb's and one is an older style with the rounded tabs. None of them have stains and the elastic seems fine. I have never used any of them as my son isn't due for another 5 weeks. They won't come with inserts, so my question is...what is a fair asking price?

Thanks!

ETA~ I also bought 2 dozen UBCPF and 7 small BSWW. I think I want to sell most of them since I plan to use the FB's mostly. I bought them as part of a large lot awhile back....so what is a fair price for them? They do not have any stains and are in EUC.

tncmomma 05-15-2006 06:04 PM

Re: diaper pricing question

I usually start at $11 ppd for new style FB.

napua 05-15-2006 06:24 PM

I added a new question in my OP.:mrgreen:

napua 05-16-2006 06:07 AM

Shamelessly asking for advice here.:blush:

Luv2bemommy 05-16-2006 06:17 AM

The BSWW I would start at like 7ppd maybe, I bought my 2 used and I think I paid 7-8 a piece for them.. As far as the prefolds I would weigh them first since they are heavy then go from there.. Maybe 50-75 cent a prefold plus shipping? Arent new cfp's like 1.25 or so?

GrowingUpMad 05-16-2006 06:20 AM

The FB I got off her were all in EUC with no stains and all the newer style, no inserts. I paid $10ppd for each one and jumped at it. The BSWW I got were also in EUC, I think I paid $5ppd for the white and $6ppd for the print, NB and Sm sizes (again jumped all over those prices). As for the Prefolds the shipping on those is ridiculus. I say stuff them into a flat rate box ($7.50 I think) for the best shipping price. I remember someone saying $1 each plus shipping. I know I paid $33 for 15 EUC dyed infant sized prefolds shipped. HTH!!

napua 05-16-2006 07:11 AM

That helps alot! Thanks.:thumbsup:

stacim 05-16-2006 09:41 AM

I just bought two white BSWWs that were in LN condition on DS for $11.50 ppd (just under $6 ea). I wouldn't have paid much more considering there are a couple of sites that sell them new for $8.50-$8.95 shipped. You didn't mention the condition of the BSWWs, so tough to say, but just a few points to keep in mind.

Staci

napua 05-16-2006 10:05 AM

Thanks Staci~ They are in like new condition. I think I am going to offer them for $6ppd. I guess that is fair. I just don't want to be the one to overcharge....nor do I want them sitting here unused.