Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Lehigh Valley, PA & surrounding area? ;) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=618178)

No Boys Allowed 12-07-2008 08:38 AM

Lehigh Valley, PA & surrounding area? ;)

I think I saw a few of us here way back when, but thought I'd start a thread for other new-to-DS local mamas (or any who've been here all along)! :goodvibes:

Feel free to say hello!

mamatwo8 12-09-2008 02:34 PM

Re: Lehigh Valley, PA & surrounding area? ;)

hey we are sort of new here, maybe a month or so, I LOVE IT!!!!!
about us....
Im up near the App. Trail in Danielsville PA.
we are trying to live off our 1/2 acre and eventually Homeschool DD. We have 7 rescued dogs, that my DD absolutely LOVES....I LOVE shopping Craigslist and DS for deals... Oh and thrift store too!

we have been CD for a while, only since my DD been 15 months, I had a HORRIBLE time with bummis covers and inserts , so we moved to BG's WE LOVE THEM!!!

No Boys Allowed 12-10-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamatwo8 (Post 5712124)
hey we are sort of new here, maybe a month or so, I LOVE IT!!!!!
about us....
Im up near the App. Trail in Danielsville PA.
we are trying to live off our 1/2 acre and eventually Homeschool DD. We have 7 rescued dogs, that my DD absolutely LOVES....I LOVE shopping Craigslist and DS for deals... Oh and thrift store too!

we have been CD for a while, only since my DD been 15 months, I had a HORRIBLE time with bummis covers and inserts , so we moved to BG's WE LOVE THEM!!!

Hi! :wave:

Guess my own "intro" would help, too. I've been married 8 years, have four lovely little girls (see siggy) and live in the Lehigh Valley area. LOL

rbutterfly13 04-19-2009 06:15 PM

hi

i just moved to summit hill in january. (it is near jim thorpe and lehighton). i have been married almost 3 years and have an 8 month old son.

L&A'smommy 04-24-2009 11:50 AM

I'm moving to the allentown area. Looking for houses right now. We did some meet ups in Texas that were a lot of fun, maybe we could do that after I move.

Just wanted to say hi!

LauraKT5034 04-29-2009 09:35 AM

I am in Emmaus, PA!

No Boys Allowed 04-29-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraKT5034 (Post 7102268)
I am in Emmaus, PA!

Wow!!! Do we know each other? :giggle2:

mamatwo8 05-14-2009 01:07 PM

Hey mamas up here in NEPA. Its awesome we have our own thread:)

Deanie 05-27-2009 08:53 PM

Hi ladies! I have been on this site for a few months now and LOVE it and just recently figured out that this section is here!!! :giggle2:

Intro: I just got married to my hubby and moved over here in the beginning of Sept, then in Oct found out that I was preggers w/ our first.

I absolutly cannot wait to CD my little girl --- Everyone thinks I am CRAZY except for the few elderly ladies I've discussed it with that know first hand the benefit of CDs. Fortunately, my hubby and parents are also supportive... It's mainly my friends who already have kids who roll their eyes and knowingly look at each other w/ a look meaning "Oh, she just isn't a parent yet... She'll learn". :cry: Enough ranting.....

Baby is due at the end of June and I am busy getting ready!!

I would love to get involved in a play group, but my LO won't really be any fun at a play group for a while!

No Boys Allowed 05-27-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deanie (Post 7392732)
Hi ladies! I have been on this site for a few months now and LOVE it and just recently figured out that this section is here!!! :giggle2:

Intro: I just got married to my hubby and moved over here in the beginning of Sept, then in Oct found out that I was preggers w/ our first.

I absolutly cannot wait to CD my little girl --- Everyone thinks I am CRAZY except for the few elderly ladies I've discussed it with that know first hand the benefit of CDs. Fortunately, my hubby and parents are also supportive... It's mainly my friends who already have kids who roll their eyes and knowingly look at each other w/ a look meaning "Oh, she just isn't a parent yet... She'll learn". :cry: Enough ranting.....

Baby is due at the end of June and I am busy getting ready!!

I would love to get involved in a play group, but my LO won't really be any fun at a play group for a while!

Deanie, I'm ten minutes from you! :giggle2: