Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   angel luvz (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6196)

clothluvinmom 05-15-2006 06:56 PM

angel luvz

anyone use these? what do u think?? tell me abt them please :mrgreen:

FitMommyOf2 05-15-2006 07:15 PM

Re: angel luvz

I use them and love the fit (large) on my son! I know, many moms here don't really like to deal with the wahm, but I personally could never complain, more on the contrary, I always had great experiences w/her! I can only recommend her for her fleece dipes aswell as the custom printed ones w/hidden pul layer.

Just my :2cents:

DakotasMommy 05-15-2006 07:18 PM

Ive never dealt with the wahm, but I do have a couple of her dipies that I have bought second hand. They work pretty good. Not our favorites, but we do use them in a pinch.

Radish4ever 05-15-2006 11:00 PM

They are okay. Not nearly as nice as my Fuzzi Fannies.

The WAHM is rude and sent me a dipe that was the wrong print and offered to fix the mistake at my own expense of shipping, which I didn't think was fair. Also, the diaper was very smokey smelling when I got it.

Anyway, it works as a dipe, and I guess that's good enough. LOL

*~Mindy~* 05-15-2006 11:58 PM

ive got one, i bought it new off someone else. its a pocket fitted, i love the print, but the inside repels, and i dont know why (it was BRAND new, so its not build up) and i dont really want to ask since i didnt buy it off her, cause i dont want to come off as rude myself,, ive heard shes rude and there was a problem here a while back, but ive never dealt with her personally.

Munkey Ciao 05-16-2006 11:35 AM

I've heard horrible things about her customer service. That said, I bought a pocket from her on Ebay and the transaction was fine.

The pocket didn't work at all for us though.. the particular style wicked furiously. That's another thing... I've noticed she has different styles. Perhaps an unruffled leg would've worked better for us, but I'll never know for sure. I don't know if it was us or the pocket.

OneFabMama 05-16-2006 11:48 AM

I've never bought from her, but I've had an issue with her on the board that was very rude and uncalled for so I'll never buy from her. Just my :2cents:

woolfulcomforts 05-16-2006 11:51 AM

i have not bought from her. and wont because of the way she has treated others on the broad. and also because of the smoke smelling and freezing covering it up issue. but thats just :2cents:

baconbitz 05-16-2006 12:14 PM

I bought a custom cover from her and she was great with me. No customer service issues at all. I also didn't notice any smoke problems and I would have noticed as I hate the smell of smoke. The cover is very well made, but I think it runs a little big. However, it could be made with fitteds in mind and I use cpfs and snappis.

SugarBunsWool&More 05-16-2006 12:34 PM

I bought a few pockets from her a while ago. I never had any trouble with customer service or smoke smells and the diapers worked fine.
I think there were some issues with her in the past, she's supposedly changed business names several times for whatever reason. I hope she's cleaned up her act from then for good.
I had no problems with her and I got 3-4 pockets from her. Her prices have gone up though!