Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Sorry to PW's Rachel (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6526)

cowmommy 05-16-2006 09:20 PM

Sorry to PW's Rachel

I owe her an apology for my rant I should have known to wash a bright red dipe alone first:blush: and shouldn't have ranted about it before getting to the bottom of it, it was my first new purchase of anything with colored insides and i had no clue. So I am so sorry, I was angry but should have been angry with myself and not you hope you can forgive me:hugs:

hollyhobby30 05-16-2006 09:46 PM

Re: Sorry to PW's Rachel

Awww....that was sweet to do.

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 05-16-2006 09:46 PM

I am sure she will forgive you, and it is really great of you to appologise, you can't imagine (well maybe you can) how it affects a wahm to have a rant over soemthign that is not really under her control..

I am REALLY proud of you for appologizing!!!:hugs:

brayg 05-16-2006 10:22 PM

awww...Crystal, you have me in tears here!!! :blush: :hugs:

kissum 05-16-2006 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzi Fannies Creations
I am sure she will forgive you, and it is really great of you to appologise, you can't imagine (well maybe you can) how it affects a wahm to have a rant over soemthign that is not really under her control..

I am REALLY proud of you for appologizing!!!:hugs:

:hugs: :yeahthat:

SheilaJoy 05-16-2006 10:40 PM

Very sweet to apologize. I snagged a pw with a red inner, and I washed it once by itself, and then didn't have any problems with bleeding on anything else.
Rachel, I have only one PW and I wish I could get my hands on more. They have the BEST rise for my ds! :thumbsup:

cowmommy 05-17-2006 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brayg
awww...Crystal, you have me in tears here!!! :blush: :hugs:

:blush: I fugured I did a public rant you were owed a public apology:hugs:
PS I'm still excited about the 5 used PW's I have in the mail right now:giggle: :giggle: They are SO absorbant:thumbsup:

cr2005 05-17-2006 08:37 AM

I just washed my new monkey PW with the bright red sherpa inner last night. I always do a couple of cold rinses first before I wash in hot water. Everything came out okay for me. I am so glad - I didn't even think that it might bleed (oops)

I just wanted to add that I love love love PeeWells. The snake soaker is so great for my heavy wetting boy. I always get them in the mail on Monday after buying on Friday - shipping is so fast. I love getting them all wrapped up with a wipe. My absolute favorite (tied with See Emily Play)

brayg 05-17-2006 10:57 AM

Thank you so much!!! :*)

I was absolutely worried sick that all the red sherpa dipes I made were bleeding all over everything. I'm happy that a couple of you posted that they didn't. I normally wash all my sherpa twice before using it and this stuff I washed 2 *extra* times just to make sure.

You are all just so awesome. :D

woolfulcomforts 05-17-2006 11:06 AM

aww how nice and friendly:hugs: